• 186 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4223 Players Online
  • 4037 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Turistic Destiny: A piece of Cake! Map in cakewars

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Noctis Lucis 77, Aug 18, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When playing duos, behind red's base there are some floating islands unreachable via blocks, but POSSIBLE with ender pearls, making it a great place to settle final battles with free parkour.
    Here you see, I just played a game like this and won 1vs1 showdown :)

Posted Aug 18, 2022
    BlazeFire likes this.
  2. I did not know you could get up their, ima do this later

Posted Aug 18, 2022
  3. On Java too?

Posted Aug 18, 2022
  4. Hey there @Noctis Lucis 77,

For any Map related issues, please make sure you gather evidence of the Map issue and submit a bug report here. Be sure to be as descriptive as possible in the Bug Report and since it's a Map related issue, providing the Map name if possible would really help out. And of course if you haven't already, you're more than welcome to check out our Official Bug Report Guide, which should help you fill out a bug report correctly and efficiently. Since this thread does not promote any further discussion and with the topic being fixated towards a bug related issue, I will be locking the thread. If you have any additional questions and/or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me!

Thread Locked | Thread Does Not Promote Further Discussion/Addressed.

Posted Aug 19, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.