• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3327 Players Online
  • 3327 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

UHC Remastered! (08/20/2020)

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by EmmaLie, Aug 20, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Yes, you heard that right! UHC is officially back and better than ever. Not only are we bringing back this beloved gamemode, but we’ve added a few unique twists to make the game more interesting.

Introducing, UHC Remastered.

Here’s a rundown of the basics:
    • UHCs will be happening every hour. Each game will have a max of 80 players, 40 teams of 2. Last team standing wins the game. If the first game fills up, more lobbies will be created to meet demand.
    • You can’t regain health naturally, you can heal yourself by crafting golden apples or brewing potions.
    • Player items will drop in a chest after death, they will also drop a head that can be used to craft a golden apple.
    • There's a grace period so that players can gather materials without having to worry about getting killed straight away.
    So, what’s new then?

UHC has a new system where for every day that goes by, something interesting happens in the form of events. We want you guys to experience the events first hand so we won’t be spoiling anything, hop into a game to discover all of the new features!

Posted Aug 20, 2020
    Arianna ♡, HT_Craft, GAM and 82 others like this.
  2. good game yes

Posted Aug 20, 2020
  3. I've enjoyed the new update so far, and I can't wait to see this game continue on! Thanks Developer team for doing this :)

Posted Aug 20, 2020
    HT_Craft, GAM, Orangey and 1 other person like this.
  4. AYYOOO UHC

Posted Aug 20, 2020
  5. Epic gg

Posted Aug 20, 2020
  6. Glad to see the game is back and hopefully all the issues it has right now get fixed in a later patch :)

Posted Aug 20, 2020
    Starx280 and WeirdoFish like this.
  7. No way

Posted Aug 20, 2020
  8. Very nice!

Posted Aug 20, 2020
  9. 10/10 would recommend (:

Posted Aug 20, 2020
  10. Very nice

Posted Aug 20, 2020
  11. Tying for the first winner of UHC, along with
    @Trycal . I say this game is amazing and solo queuing is extremely efficient to win.

Posted Aug 20, 2020
    theo0313, Jaborrie, Orangey and 3 others like this.
  12. Pogchamp

Posted Aug 20, 2020
  13. Really cool, looking forward to playing more of this game!

Posted Aug 20, 2020
  14. were you guys together, or just lava killed

Posted Aug 20, 2020
    HushMyChild likes this.
  15. Time to get my played games above 1k >:). 150 to go

Posted Aug 20, 2020
    allegient™ likes this.
  16. Yo fire update

Posted Aug 20, 2020
    TekashEe69 likes this.
  17. Yep, I'd say this is pretty cool. poggers

Posted Aug 20, 2020
  18. Hype!

Posted Aug 20, 2020
  19. I'm so happy to see UHC back, I know that heaps of people wanted it, so it's so great to see it return. I like how it's different than before as well. Awesome update!!

Posted Aug 20, 2020
    Brayyyden and shipsahoy like this.
  20. totally hyped. Haven't seen it in a while, so it is good that it came back. Great Update!

Posted Aug 20, 2020
  21. UHC was by far one of my favorite games back in the day, and I absolutely love the remastered version. Can't wait to play!

Posted Aug 20, 2020