• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5094 Players Online
  • 5094 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

UHC Remastered! (08/20/2020)

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by EmmaLie, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Wow I can't believe this. This surprised me a lot. nice one!

Posted Aug 21, 2020
  2. I am super happy to see UHC return! I played it a few times back in the day and I can't wait to see the new twists added to the game.

Posted Aug 21, 2020
  3. Apparently this is not the new game that was announced in, if I'm remembering correctly, August of last year by Alex at the admin Q&A. Assuming that's true, can we get an update on that game? I wouldn't think we would have another Clans scenario on our hands but that looks to be the case.

Good work on UHC, though. Hopefully we can pull in UHC players who dislike other servers' versions.

Posted Aug 21, 2020
  4. Finally one of my favourite Skybasing games is back.
    I already have one thing I dislike and that is that I can't join a running game.

Edit: Seriously, remove that joining block. In my last game there were only 40 players anyway so it isn't full. I can't even rejoin when Mineplex kicked me. You could also just set up Mineplex EU again so we EU players don't get kicked so often anymore.
    [​IMG]

Posted Aug 21, 2020,
    Last edited Aug 21, 2020
  5. [​IMG]
    WHAT?!

Posted Aug 21, 2020
    iCraftDay likes this.
  6. That's cool, I will try it :)

Posted Aug 21, 2020
    Ryan9116, yvuggu and iCraftDay like this.
  7. GG! Glad this game was brought back with new twists.

Posted Aug 21, 2020
  8. ok

Posted Aug 21, 2020
  9. Happy to see this come back, I think many players are delighted.

Posted Aug 21, 2020
  10. just a question: are yall bringing back old games that were removed? I know mopple is back on dev team and UHC was removed along with some other games like Castle Seige, Castle Assault, and Wizards. I keep asking this in StaffRequest but i keep getting the same answer: not public info. I would just like to now the answer

Posted Aug 21, 2020
  11. Great update! It's been quite a while since I've played UHC but so far I am really enjoying this remastered version. Keep up the good work!

Posted Aug 21, 2020
  12. Ok listen, to be honest, we can't know
    Mineplex denied the UHC request and as you can see now uhc back so we just need to wait

Posted Aug 21, 2020
  13. I'll try it out! :D

Posted Aug 21, 2020
  14. I'm so excited to see UHC back on the network and I can't wait to try it out for myself! Great work to everyone involved with adding this game mode back to the server! <3​

Posted Aug 21, 2020
  15. this is cool

Posted Aug 22, 2020
  16. OMG YESSSSS

I can't tell you how happy I am for this, I loved Mineplex UHC back in the day and never fully understood why it was removed. I played a game yesterday and came top 3 in my first game!! Love it so far tysm <3

Posted Aug 22, 2020
  17. I was like, heck yeah, UHC is back. Played 1 game and came to the following conclusion: This is NOT uhc, not even close, if you have any love for this community left, please listen to us at least one time and get me into your quality assurance team or whatever you call it nowadays and lets actually bring back UHC, because this is not it.

If this gets censored by mods, then...

Posted Aug 22, 2020
  18. It was removed cuz lag and lack of developing

Posted Aug 22, 2020
  19. Lol it’s not gonna get censured but in this thread you just said it’s not UHC you not even said details

Posted Aug 22, 2020
  20. If you played the old UHC and literally UHCs on any other server, then you know this ain't close to being a proper UHC.

Problems:
    - You can't talk in public chat
    - You can't spectate
    - Render Distance is horrible (and the weird mountain chunks always confuse me when map is rendering in the distance)
    - Too many animals spawn
    - Map is too small
    - The way border shrinks is odd and confusing
    - Ore spawns are messed up, they shouldn't have messed with it, since they clearly don't know what they're doing
    - Why on earth would you have these weird events where an enchantment table spawns? Ruins the poins of mining and competitiveness, people just camp those
    - Why would you add potions? Worst idea ever! Strength potions?!??! Are you kidding me?
    - I can keep going, but you get the point by now...

I've played my fair share of UHC on Mineplex, over 1000 games and over 130 wins in the old UHC. So I know what I'm talking about. If they want the community to return back, then why change literally every aspect of it?

Posted Aug 22, 2020