• 1399 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8746 Players Online
  • 7347 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Ultimate Killer Achievement?

Discussion in 'Bomb Lobbers' started by mab8400, Sep 4, 2020.

1. So i've been trying to get this achievement for a while now but it seems very difficult for me.... i've gotten many games with 5 kills but never the 6th one, usually I just leave if there are <11 players in the lobby, or leave if the opposing team is obviously going to win and there isn't really any point.. I usually try to get a kill on the first seconds of the game where people might be huddled together or not aware. Another method I use is saving 3 bombs and doing a sort of flurry of TNT to get direct hits. Last method is a "high throw" where you throw the tnt super high and let it fall just in time to kill the enemy.

Got any tips for this achievement? Trolling pls no

Posted Sep 4, 2020
    Paladise likes this.
  2. Honestly you have hit on all of the major strategies employed in Bomb Lobbers. I got that achievement a while back, back when Bomb Lobbers had a significantly larger playerbase and when the lobbies were more packed. A tip for finding Bomb Lobbers lobbies would be to join the BL com, but a lot of high level BL players are there so some games might be hard to win. Overall, I would just give it time and hopefully you will be able to get the achievement soon, I remember it took me a considerable amount of time also. Just some overall tips I would recommend is to go Acrobat, which I think is by far the most popular kit among higher level players. Also combine the flurry and high throw methods, and use high throws later into the game. Direct hits are better as soon as the game starts since like you said new players are probably reading the instructions and are clumped up. Good luck with your BL journey!

Posted Sep 4, 2020
    Susie, aiirr and RainbowUnicornGM like this.
  3. Took me awhile to get it as well. Pitcher is actually good for kills but its a bit tough for survival. Bomb lobbers games in mixed arcade usually have less tryhards. Try to get flat maps like turtle so you can try to throw a tnt at start to get a good amount while half your team will die, removing chances of losing the achievement.

it justs takes really long so gl

Posted Sep 4, 2020
    mab8400 and Paladise like this.
  4. Honestly it's based on the luck of how competent your teammates and opponents are. I'd pick one of the following maps and use the "high throw" strategy that you outlined above:
    • Dry Lands

• Zosma

• Turtles

• Toothpaste

• Bison Fields

• Harmony

• Amanita
    These maps are smaller, flatter maps where structures can't get in the way of your TNT as often and will instead hit players. I've gotten this achievement 7 times this year, so it isn't extremely difficult, but GI does plan on changing the achievement to 5 kills instead of 6. I'd either wait until it is changed (which will probably be a long time), or do what I outlined above. Good luck.

Posted Sep 4, 2020
    Xukuwu, aiirr and RainbowUnicornGM like this.
  5. yeah this is one thing i forgot to mention, i usually vote for Homework, (forgot the name but its like zzz) Toothpaste, and Turtles, because they are tiny and flat

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 5, 2020
  6. Snooze

Posted Sep 5, 2020
  7. If you want a lot of kills in Bomb Lobbers then the best way to do that is to predict the enemies movement then throw the tnt up where you think they are going to go. Make sure to look at where your tnt is landing though because you don't want to be throwing tnt too far or too close, try to get it just right where it can hit players easily.

Posted Sep 6, 2020
  8. as stated above, id suggest using the high throwing strategy. also going for direct hits in 1v1s is useful.

considering you want this achievement, you probably shouldnt leave right away when you arent on the team with good players. i find that 90% of the time i get 6+ kill games, my teammates are relatively incompetent.

it doesnt really matter how tough the other team is. as long as no one on your team can get too many kills, its pretty easy to get this achievement if youre a decent player.

again, id suggest not quitting right away before a seemingly challenging game starts. cant get an achievement if you dont even play the game! :thumb:

sending love,
    luke

Posted Sep 6, 2020
  9. sending love, that's so.... you know :nail_polish:

anyways I agree with your statement lucy

Posted Sep 6, 2020
  10. its :nail_care: but anyways go awf reina thanks for agreeing with me x

Posted Sep 6, 2020
  11. I would rather have both teams be relatively equal or at least somewhat similar in skill level in order to get the achievement. Most games I play in have teams of people with level 100 with 25k+ wins in which the games end in less than 30 seconds; which is why I don't feel like wasting my time. Even when I get on a "good team" I usually leave once there are 5 players left and I still haven't gotten a kill simply because there is no point if I can't get the achievement. I would argue that it definitely does matter how tough the other team is.. since those are the people that I need to kill in order to get the achievement. Likewise, since this happens in almost every lobby (many players specifically wait for this game to start and get on teams together) it is hard to avoid these games unless you play at a very specific time of day or get lucky when nobody notices that it started. Some of your last comment is definitely true though and I agree with that.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 6, 2020
  12. GUYS I GOT THE ACHIEVEMENT I GOT 7 KILL GAME YESSSSS!!!!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 6, 2020
    oCassi, rray, CheeseySF and 7 others like this.
  13. Omg congrats mab

Posted Sep 7, 2020
  14. did mab hit the dab

Posted Sep 7, 2020
  15. Can you guys explain what is bomb lobbers? never played it is it on nano?

Posted Oct 21, 2020