• 278 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3209 Players Online
  • 2931 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Ultra and Hero rank Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Bull_dog2070, Jan 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IGN: Sxwish
    and yes that what would be the big epic

Posted Feb 12, 2019
  2. Thanks so much for doing this!
    Hope I get one
    My user is: Ecthelion25101

Posted Feb 12, 2019
  3. IGN: _RSTC_

I want hero because I want to be a hero, like a super _RSTC_ who can fly around (as blaze) and explode (as creeper) and save players from gadget abusers!

This is a joke don't hurt me.

Posted Feb 14, 2019
  4. Hey!

Thank you for doing this! You are really giving a player an opportunity that they may never of had by giving them a rank. People like you are really spreading positivity throughout the community. Great job for doing this!

Posted Feb 14, 2019
  5. IGN: sweatiess welp to Ultra xd
    --- Post updated ---
    btw sweatiess is alt .-.

Posted Feb 14, 2019
  6. I’m not participating in this, however thank you for positively contributing to the community. We appreciate you giving ranks to players who don’t have any. Good luck to anyone who joins this amazing person’s giveaway!

Posted Feb 14, 2019
  7. Now that I’ve been bought Legend, I’ll be dropping out of the giveaway. Good luck to everyone! :)

Posted Feb 16, 2019
  8. I love how you're helping out people without ranks. I adore people like you who just want to bring smiles to people's faces by buying them ranks.

Good luck to who is entering!

~Ab

Posted Feb 16, 2019
    Ecthelion likes this.
  9. I am personally not entering because I already have a WAY higher rank than that but I would love to say I appreciate how nice you are to do a giveaway for those who do not have a rank on Mineplex. I appreciate you helping the community and putting smiles on peoples faces and giving them a better experience in general.

Good luck everyone who's entering!

Posted Feb 16, 2019
  10. This is so cool and sweet! Love that you're helping people with no ranks, I can't enter because I'm Eternal if I weren't Builder.

Posted Feb 18, 2019
  11. I would like to enter. My username is simonchu564

Posted Feb 18, 2019
  12. Even though I'm Legend this is an extremely nice thing your doing for someone good luck to the people!

Posted Feb 18, 2019
  13. I have written down all the names of those who have entered and assigned each a number I will be using a RNG to pick the winners starting with the ultra then the two heroes I will be doing this at 4 PM CST
    Good luck to all!! :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 22, 2019
  14. Thank you again for doing this! Good luck to everyone. Congrats in advance to whoever wins.

Posted Feb 22, 2019
  15. I'm late I know I know life happens the winner of the
    Ultra is Cry_Alone
    1st Hero is ChaosSpark
    The 2nd hero is Snowwii
    please dm me to claim your prize you have 24 hours if you fail to do so I will pick another winner in your place thx <3
    There will be more in the future so if you didn't win this time don't worry

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 22, 2019
    cernsie and TotalTelemetry like this.
  16. GG All!

And congrats to all the winners!

Posted Feb 22, 2019
  17. Snowwii done
    ChaosSpark done
    waiting for Cry_alone

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 23, 2019
    cernsie likes this.
  18. <3

Posted Feb 23, 2019
  19. A little late to this but congratulations to the winners! I hope you all enjoy your new ranks. :) As the giveaway has ended and the winners have been chosen I'll be locking this thread. Congrats again <3

Thread Locked

Posted Mar 2, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.