• 383 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5713 Players Online
  • 5330 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Ultra or Hero Rank Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by AussieBacon, Feb 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your, or a friends In-game name: TheGoldenMiner03

What rank you or your friend have already: None

Why they or you should get this rank: I should get this rank, since I don't have one and it is hard to get a rank from chests.

Posted Feb 4, 2020
  2. Heyo! Thanks for doing this!
    You, or a friends In-Game name: barconic

What rank? None.

Why they or you should get this rank: He's been playing since 2014 and he hasn't had a rank since. I'm sure he would be grateful even for ultra.

Posted Feb 5, 2020
    BaEconic likes this.
  3. Your, or a friends In-game name: Oxygenou

What rank you or your friend have already: I have Titan, if its possible to get Eternal

Why they or you should get this rank: Beacuse im Titan rank for like 2-3 years, i was trying to get Eternal for so long but i can't. It'll be very nice if i get it atleast for my bday tmr. :)

Posted Feb 5, 2020
  4. Hey! :sigils_down:

I won’t be needing a rank as I already have eternal as well as trainee, however I would like to say thank you for hosting this giveaway! I’ve seen your interviews as well as your forums activity and you seem to be a really positive, upbeat, and generous person. Thanks again for hosting this giveaway and good luck to all contestants!

Posted Feb 5, 2020
    xGetRekted and Nuclear™ like this.
  5. Your, or a friends In-game name: Glummes

What rank you or your friend have already: I currently have no rank.

Why they or you should get this rank: I would like this rank to gain a bigger multiplier on the Java server to help gain this account to level 100.

Posted Feb 6, 2020
  6. Hey! Thanks so much for hosting this giveaway! It really helps bring the community together and helps get active players who can't afford ranks get one! Thanks a lot! :D I will be entering for my friend who currently doesn't have a rank.

Your, or a friends In-game name:
    RS_RisingStorm

What rank you or your friend have already No Rank

Why they or you should get this rank They really want a rank and would be thrilled to finally get one!

Thanks again for hosting the giveaway!

Posted Feb 6, 2020
  7. IGN: EVAloutinary/rEVAloution (idk which, try both)
    what rank: none
    why: shes my cousin and i want to suprise her

Posted Feb 6, 2020
  8. I'm not going to be entering this giveaway as I don't really need the prizes but as I say to all of these giveaways - thank you so much for putting in the time and effort to do this for the community. Your giveaways lighten the mood of the forums completely and you wouldn't believe how far this bit of kindness can go for somebody else, so thank you for that! <3​

Posted Feb 6, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  9. You, or a friends In-game name: Agent_Bird6087

What rank you or your friend have already: None

Why they or you should get this rank: I really hope I get the rank because I play on Mineplex everyday and it would be lit if I got a rank. Thank you for this opportunity.

Posted Feb 7, 2020
  10. Thanks for doing this, I'm going to input a friend's name:

1) FTL_Space_Warp
    2)No rank
    3)Because I'm beating him at chess and he probably needs a consolation prize xD

Posted Feb 8, 2020
  11. The giveaway is now closed.

Huge congrats to Crazyy_Tim for winning the giveaway! Best of luck to all who enter any other giveaway! Thanks for the support guys, its been fun!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 8, 2020
  12. If you're looking to close it, you should lock it at the top of the thread.

Posted Feb 8, 2020
    BaEconic likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.