• 268 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3708 Players Online
  • 3440 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

ULTRA Rank Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by OKAYEDOY, Mar 23, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone! :sigils_down:

If you don't know me, hello! :D
    My name is Creadword, and I have been staff on Mineplex for a couple months now. Just yesterday, March 22nd, I got promoted to Moderator. If you couldn't guess, I'm pretty excited! So to sort of "give back" to this wonderful community, I wanted to do a rank giveaway. If you already have a rank, feel free to enter a friend/sibling who you feel deserves the rank. Last giveaway, I gave out three rank upgrades, but as of now I'm only going to give out one ultra rank. So how do you enter ? ? ? You can find that below!

To enter the giveaway :
    Comment your IGN
    Write something nice to someone and @ them so they get a nice surprise <3 (As well as invite them to enter the giveaway)

Good luck to everyone who enters, I'm going to pick winners by tonight 8pm EST.

Posted Mar 23, 2020
  2. IGN: ScarfletBlood37
    @ScarletBlood37 you’ve been such an incredible friend to me throughout my journey on Mineplex, I literally can’t thank you enough. I know you currently don’t have any Java ranks, so I wanted to invite you to join this giveaway, and hopefully you win!
    Thank you so much for doing this giveaway Creadword! I know how much it means to the community when you do something like this, I’m sure it’ll greatly be appreciated. Good luck to all who enter!​

Posted Mar 23, 2020,
    Last edited Mar 23, 2020
    Korben and scarlet like this.
  3. I wanted to say that it’s really nice of you to do this. Once again, huge congrats on Mod, as you definitely deserved it! Alright, so I already have Ultra, so I’ll be entering for a friend.
    IGN: @ScarfletBlood37 (@ScarletBlood37)
    You’ve been such an amazing friend ever since we met. It’s been awesome seeing you become a Staff Member, and I can definitely say that you deserved Mod 100%! You’ve always been really supportive and helpful and you’re truly a great friend. I know you’ve really been wanting a Java rank, so I thought I’d invite you to this giveaway and enter you in it!
    Best of luck to everyone else entering! :)

Posted Mar 23, 2020
    Korben and scarlet like this.
  4. Dang o.o
    First two entries are both for ScarfletBlood37

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 23, 2020
  5. Heyo! Big congrats on getting mod dude! I am immortal so Ill be entering for a friend.
    IGN: ScarfletBlood37

Good luck to everyone!

Posted Mar 23, 2020
  6. Name: Josh592004
    I already have eternal so I am entering a friend. He is level 98 and still does not have a rank. He is a great ssm player, and a great friend to talk with. He has helped me besides in game. He is a nice person who deserves a rank by level 98. Thank you for hosting this giveaway!

Posted Mar 23, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  7. Friend's IGN: Amper5and

They deserve this rank for being a very nice friend. They have been very active in the community so they deserve this rank in my opinion. I dont think they have a forum account though sadly but I will ask them to check this thread next time i see them in game.

Posted Mar 23, 2020
    Korben, NinjaMaster895 and xGetRekted like this.
  8. Hi! Congratulations on getting your promotion, and thanks for doing this giveaway!
    I'm entering for my little brother, because he is new to Mineplex and I already have a rank.
    IGN: PoopmasterX

Posted Mar 23, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  9. IGN Nitwit2

Nit I hope this finds you feeling better
    You have been my best friend for so long
    now and I hope you win this giveaway
    so you can receive the rank that you so deserve. Thank you for being there wen
    I needed it most. Your friend Chaos.

Posted Mar 23, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  10. I'm bluebadger11 but I'm going to submit my friends IGN which is: jiddige

@jiddige I hope you are happy if you get you to win XD

Posted Mar 23, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  11. Cg on Mod!

IGN: OnceSpoken (myself)

@Dulciloquy You are legit the best mentor ever! You are always there to guide and assist me, and I applaud you for that. You are not only a great mentor, but a fantastic friend! Keep being amazing and yourself!

Posted Mar 23, 2020
  12. First, I would like to thank you @Creadword for being so generous to the community.

However I am not entering the giveaway for myself because I have Hero rank. Instead I will be entering under the account of my cousin. He likes to play mineplex with be, but neither him, nor myself can buy him a rank. This would be amazing if he won it. He is a very nice kid and deserves a rank.
    IGN - 2wenty5ive

Once again thank you for your generosity!

Posted Mar 23, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  13. Hello!

His name is Nitwit2.

He is a very good friend and quite deserving of this rank.
    And as far as I know he doesn’t have a forums account.

So this one is for @ChaosSpark,
    Thank you for introducing me to this wonderful person!

And thank you @Creadword for giving to the community in this way!

Posted Mar 23, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  14. I am entering for my own account for the ultra rank.
    My IGN is Venez_
    - I have had many friends tell me that they would buy me ultra, but it has never happened. Even when it was $2!
    I am a constant Mineplex player who plays Cake Wars everyday. I have nearly 400 Wins and all of the players at my skill all have Immortal Ranks and I fell left out.

I have a very good friend of mine- IGN: hukitohunga.

Thankyou hukitohunga. I know that you always say "Why do you play with me, i'm a noob!?". I play with you all the time regardless if I am carrying you or not. You give me my daily laugh and we just get along well. I don't know them irl but they are a great friend who deserves a prize.

They haven't got a a forums account so I am also going to enter them for the friend special prize.

hukitohunga asked me to enter for them aswell
    Their IGN: hukitohunga
    Friend: Venez_

Thankyou @Creadword for being nice and giving back to the :mineplex: community.
    We all thankyou. Congratulations on becoming admin.

Venez_,

Posted Mar 23, 2020,
    Last edited Mar 23, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  15. Kacper42PL

Posted Mar 23, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  16. Im PlumbingTech,
    I honestly know nobody to @ im new here..

Posted Mar 23, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  17. Just to clarify everything as to how the winner will be picked! I'm going to put the amount of entries into a random number generator, and the first # that comes up, I'll go to that # response to the original post and that person will be deemed the winner.

OP OP
  18. I put mine and hukitohunga's post on my comment. Could you seperate these in the # generator?

Posted Mar 23, 2020
  19. Of course! Yeah I saw that comment, so I'll just add an extra # :D

OP OP
    xGetRekted and Korben like this.
  20. IGN: ScarletBlood37

@ScarletBlood37 is an amazing friend and supports me. She's fun to hangout with and I'm so glad she got mod.
    I know she's been entered 3 times already, but she definitely deserves a rank on java edition. c:

Posted Mar 23, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.