• 490 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2571 Players Online
  • 2081 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Unlock-able Community MCS Games.

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Slipest, Mar 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I really like this idea. I think it provides players with a great reason to spend all of the gems that they save up but also gets them more involved in community servers. I feel like sometimes those are pushed to the side by MPS and don't get used as much. I think exclusive games would attract more players to use them instead and would be more of a perk to purchase Eternal to get access to your own MCS. Being able to play some of the holiday games and past brawl games sounds really fun to me as well. I'm not sure about including Nano Games since, as others have stated, the coding for it doesn't really work for MPS or MCS. However, maybe individual games inspired by those could be created to be exclusive to MCS.

Posted Mar 21, 2019
    Slipest likes this.
  2. Hello,
    I love this idea! I also loved the new community update and the idea of a community contributing towards its bank to unlock cool features. I think that having games being unlocked through the gem bank would make even more people pour their gems into a community. I personally would love to see more games added to any MPS, even if it is just for a COM MPS. If there are no development issues with this, I would love to see it implemented! Thanks for the cool idea!
    -Sickle

Posted Mar 22, 2019
    Slipest likes this.
  3. After careful consideration, the Ideas Team has come to a consensus regarding your idea. Unfortunately, your idea has been rejected by the Ideas Team due to it being exclusive to MCS’s.

When we add new games on Mineplex we make them available for everyone, not just for a specific playerbase. It would not be wise for us to waste our resources to make a game that only a portion of our players would enjoy. We believe that is fair that we create games for all players to enjoy so they can have the same fun experience as everybody else!

If you have any questions, concerns, or comments regarding your idea feel free to message me or another member of Ideas Management!

Thread Locked - Idea Denied
    Not accepting MCS exclusive games

Posted Mar 29, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.