• 808 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7484 Players Online
  • 6676 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Update Home Page Slides 1 & 4

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Danese, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Hey,

So I was on the website's home page and saw that slides 1 and 4 still show the 2018 Minepex lobby.
    For reference, this is what I am referring to:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It could be cool to see these slides depicting content that is presently on the live Network. Maybe not the main lobby, but why not one of the Community Servers' (MCS) hub builds or the current minigame waiting lobby?

-Dan

Posted Dec 6, 2020
  2. Hey there!

I don't see any harm in doing this and plus, it would be great to see updated pictures on the network like you had mentioned. Just to add on a bit to this, I think that maybe slide 4 could be changed a tad bit. Relatively speaking, sure, the website can be considered new as it only came out in 2018, but in my opinion, it sounds like it's still a huge deal like it's brand spanking new or something. I think that the welcome slide could still be there, but it could say like "Welcome to the website! What are you waiting for? Sign up now!" Overall, I like the idea and I'd be fine with seeing it in the website update.

+1

Posted Dec 6, 2020
    MrDisliked_, anna. and Danese like this.