• 1164 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3743 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Update Ideas Crew

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by GuardianInASuit, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Update Ideas Crew Recruitment Thread
    What is the Update Ideas Crew?
    The Update Ideas Crew is a community ran team. Our current managers are @Shqdyy and myself. The main goal of this team is to brainstorm update ideas for games and new game ideas. After we finish a game/update idea we post it to the Bedrock Players group forums to get feedback from the player base.
    What game/update ideas have you posted?
    We currently have four game ideas public on the forums
    - Pocket Bridges [Bedrock]
    - Duels [Bedrock]
    - Disasters [Java]
    - King of the Hill [Bedrock]
    - MineClash [Bedrock]
    - Nano Games [Bedrock]
    Is the UIC Bedrock or Java?
    The Update Ideas Crew while mainly Bedrock is slowly working on Java update/game ideas. We would love to have Java players to help get new game/update ideas made.
    How do I join?
    Application
    Username:
    Discord:
    Trello username:
    Java or Bedrock:
    Why should we invite you to the Update Ideas Crew?

All our Ideas are just Ideas and have not been accepted by the Mineplex Team. Just becuase we posted it does not mean it's being made into a actual game.

Posted Oct 16, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 30, 2019
    CupAWup likes this.
  2. This seems like a cool thing, and would love to apply, but sadly I do not use discord anymore since I am too young sadly, though I wish best of luck for the Ideas Crew best of luck in idea making.

Posted Oct 16, 2019
  3. Username:ItzBunniPVP
    Discord:ItzBunniYT#7132
    Trello username:ItzBunni
    Java or Bedrock:Java
    Why should we invite you to the Update Ideas Crew? You should invite me because I'm great with coming up with new ideas and suggestions for gamemodes.I am great at critical thinking and brainstorming.

Posted Oct 17, 2019
    GuardianInASuit likes this.
  4. Username: Knazamn
    Discord: Knazamn #0769
    Trello username: knazamn
    Java or Bedrock: I can do both, but most likely Java.
    Why should we invite you to the Update Ideas Crew? I love discussing ideas and sending them to the forums. I would love seeing new games be added and others not be added. I would try my best to see the pros and cons of that certain idea being added, maybe even find some bugs before posted! I can bring my mind and hopefully be a hard worker. I really want to see Mineplex get new ideas that may be implemented, and may even help Mineplex grow!

Posted Oct 19, 2019
    GuardianInASuit likes this.
  5. Username: EliteDarkKnight
    Discord: matrixyst | R.I.P Etika#1890
    Trello username: matrixyst
    Java or Bedrock: Java
    Why should we invite you to the Update Ideas Crew? outside of applying for helper like 6 years ago and being active on the forums, I've never really tried to be more active with mineplex than just playing on the server and being a member of the community. I've been following Update Ideas Crew for a little bit now and it seems pretty cool, to be able to contribute new ideas and give feedback on suggestions that have the potential to be implemented someday is an opportunity i'd like to take

Posted Oct 19, 2019
  6. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 21, 2019
  7. Wow sounds like it’s going to be pretty interesting, Mineplex needs more games and it’s great that an update teams crew is being made. Unfortunately at the moment I’m busy with other stuff so I’m not going to apply but the best of luck to all applicants!

Posted Oct 21, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  8. Heyo!

This is a really cool idea and I think this idea will go far in the future, here is my application!
    Username: P_anda
    Discord: Paradox Bird#9249
    Trello username: pandamc
    Java or Bedrock: Java
    Why should we invite you to the Update Ideas Crew? You should invite me to the Updates Ideas crew because I have new game ideas all the time! I would also love to help out the community in some way. I've been applying for a trainee for a while so I could help with helping the community being one of my motivations to apply for trainee. However, I figured joining this team would be a step in the right direction for helping out the community! I can see how this team can really implement new games into Mineplex, (suggest it to Mineplex devs) and then maybe it will be added to Mineplex one day! Also, I've been following crew for a week or so now and I'm really enjoying all of the new ideas that they are coming up with and I 100% agree on all of their ideas so far! I'm also decently active on the forums and could try to post new updates or something regarding crew. I would also try my best in order to assist with this team and I would always give 100% of my effort! Finally, I would love to be in this team so I can meet loads of new people and interact and hopefully make some new friends!

Posted Oct 21, 2019
    Shqdyy likes this.