• 1431 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1431 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Implemented Update lobby

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Dreamingskep, Oct 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doe een beter parcours in de lobby and do a halloween update

Posted Oct 22, 2020
    Anna ♡, Paladise and Cloudy like this.
  2. Hey! The staff are most likely working on something Halloween themed, but there were (and probably still are) other things that needed more attention, so please be patient with them.

Another thing is if you've mastered the parkour that's in the main lobby, there was parkour implemented into the pre-game lobby as well that is more challenging. I encourage you to try that out between games!

Posted Oct 22, 2020
  3. yeh i agbrdee i liek de idae

Posted Oct 22, 2020
  4. Java edition already has a Halloween-based lobby, so I'd like to assume that one for Bedrock edition is being released soon.

Again, as @TheArrow'sShadow, it's important to be patient and let Mineplex staff work on more pressing issues.

Posted Oct 22, 2020
  5. I’m not entirely sure if whether a brand new lobby would be ideal. However, maybe change the blocks in the lobby to like black/orange and add pumpkins. I feel like this would definitely make the lobby theme more like Halloween.

Posted Oct 22, 2020
  6. The Halloween hub has been made. The update should be releasing soon as Halloween is nearing ;)

Posted Oct 22, 2020
    xstr4fiingx and zFlqre like this.
  7. Ocelotguyyy!

Posted Oct 22, 2020
  8. Kids these days. You should always laugh at what they say LOL

Posted Oct 22, 2020
  9. Hey! I am pleased to inform you that the Halloween update has just rolled out! This update includes a new Halloween-themed lobby, a treasure hunt, and more! It’s definitely exciting to see this new update, and I’m sure a lot of people have been looking forward to it. Feel free to check it all out for yourself! With all that being said, this thread has now been marked as Implemented. Have a great day!

Posted Oct 25, 2020
    zFlqre and Nolawn like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.