• 272 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 272 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[UPDATED] What are you looking forward to on the Bedrock Cake Wars update?

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by IWantACookiieee, May 21, 2021.

1. Original post: What are you looking forward to on the Bedrock Cake Wars update? | Mineplex

The Cake Wars update is a big deal on Bedrock edition since it might be getting in parity with the Java version of the game and we haven't got an update for the game and new maps in 2 years.

The original forum post had a really old doc and replies to them. The reason I decided to make a updated version of the forum post is because of the new doc made last month and I'm curious to see what you all think of the changes.

If you want to look at the update doc, here you go: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/game-insights-cake-wars-proposal.195407/

What I'm excited for is the new maps (a lot of them are coming), buffs to kits (especially Warrior), more blocks to defend your cake with (variety), more and improved sound effects, more loot to cake islands, updated cake island appearance, player trackers, health bars, and exclusive content not seen on Java version of the game.

Let me know your opinions in the comments below, I'm interested to know what you're excited for, and is the new doc better than the old doc?

Posted May 21, 2021
    SmokeyCobYT and Gil-galad like this.
  2. I'm most excited about the health bar and the new maps!

Posted May 21, 2021
    IWantACookiieee likes this.
  3. I don’t play cake wars that often but I am excited for new maps. I am also glad to see the message in chat when your cake is eaten as that will be helpful.

Posted May 21, 2021
  4. Thank goodness for being able to see enemies health. Blast proof glass sounds amazing.

Posted May 26, 2021
  5. -unapproved link-

Posted May 27, 2021
  6. They're ifinally treating Bedrock like they should

Posted May 27, 2021
  7. Ikr, it'll be the deciding factor whether to fight the enemy or not. Currently it's luck and skill whether you'll beat the enemy or not. Since Polly The Sheep price will be lowered and it being appearing on Cake Island loot, I agree, Blast Proof Glass is a great idea to counter Polly.
    Ikr! 2019 was a dark year for Mineplex Bedrock since there were no devs but it all changed on August 2020, and Cake Wars had no update or new maps for two years and doesn't have enough content to keep playing. The Cake Wars update is going to change that

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 27, 2021
  8. My favorite part about the update is that we're getting one.

Posted Jun 22, 2021
  9. I agree! We didn't have an update for this amazing game for two years

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 26, 2021
  10. I'm super excited for a lot of the QoL changes but I also can't wait for the new Sweet Tooth kit! I think it's going to be really interesting in the game and give rise to a bunch of new strategies. I'm excited to see how others use it, as well as try it out myself. It doesn't exist on Java so it's going to be unique to Bedrock which we always love to see!

Posted Jun 29, 2021