• 2173 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10888 Players Online
  • 8715 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

URGENT: NEED A MOD, CLANS-3 INFESTED BY HACKERS

Discussion in 'Clans' started by mr_Craft59, Apr 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,
    A mod/admin must come to Clans-3 and ban the hackers who are online. All the players online on the screnshot are hackers except me and Reveange. They have been hacking for 1hour and they still are not banned.

-unapproved link-

I don't know if it is the appropriate place, sorry if it is not, but it is really urgent.

Thank you,

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  2. [​IMG] This is the screenshot of tab.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2020
  3. [​IMG] here is a screenshot where you can see a hacker being banned and his friend hacker admitting he is also one

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2020
  4. Hey!

Unfortunately, you're not exactly at the right place, but you're almost there! If you'd like to make a Clans report, you need to go over here. This is the only place that you can report players on Clans, but if it's anywhere else on server you should file a regular player report. Please make sure you read over the Clans Reporting Guide because it provides you with all the information you need such as evidence requirements, formatting, etc.

Hope this helped! Feel free to PM me with any additional questions or concerns.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  5. Yeah, this isn't the right place to submit a report. You need to go make a clans report in the reports section, and there, you will need to submit evidence (most likely in video format for this matter).

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    AspiringMod likes this.
  6. Hey, @idcmax gave you an amazing response to your question, although if it really is urgent I suggest messaging a moderator in the StaffRequest community as that's the fastest way to get in contact with one.
    Also, I wanted to add on to what Max said, as evidence for hacking you'll need to upload a video to youtube and include it in your Clans report at the link that Max provided.
    Good luck with your report, and don't forget to record everything to back up your claims.
    Have a good one :)

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  7. Not builder?

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  8. Thank you @idcmax and @ShutUpMyChild :) but I don't want to report them as they are only alts, probably, who come to annoy the server. Reporting them would make us wait days. What we need now is an immediate action

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2020
  9. Thank you @Jo9711 how can I message them?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2020
  10. Hey, type "/com request StaffRequest" in chat, wait for your request to be accepted, and type in the community chat asking for a staff member, I'm sure you'll get a response soon :)
    I also went to lobby one and alerted the staff members of your concerns, they're asking me for the offenders' IGNs, could you please provide me with such?

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  11. yeah, you should join the StaffRequest community. There are often staff online in that community, and whenever you request assistance from them, they will most likely be there in no time!

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    AspiringMod likes this.
  12. Thank you !

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2020
    AspiringMod likes this.
  13. As multiple members have said, you can easily join the 'StaffRequest' community and you can get help with hackers that are online in quick time! Please do note that staff aren't required to be in that community, so don't be annoyed if there's no one around to help at that time! :) You're also welcome to go to mineplex.com/clansreport to make yourself a report and get it dealt with by one of our RPC members! As many users and I have addressed this issue, I will now lock the thread - have a great day!

Thread Locked -> Concern Addressed​

Posted Apr 6, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.