• 1073 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9463 Players Online
  • 8390 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Using This Skin Makes You 10x better! (Cakewars)

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by usnic, Feb 28, 2021.

Posted Feb 28, 2021
  2. magik

Posted Feb 28, 2021
    usnic likes this.
  3. Nice vid!

I gotta ask though, I tried your rushing techniques, and I just get ping ponged off most of the time. Then they get somewhat stacked with iron and endstone and I can't rush them anymore. I don't see that happening in a lot of your vids, do you cut those out or does that not happen to you? Also, what do you do when both side teams get clay/endstone before you first rush them? Also when I asked on ur wall if u wanna play I never get a response lol.

Posted Feb 28, 2021
    Ryan9116, Kight and usnic like this.

4. Oh it happens sometimes when everyone at the start of the game gets endstone and clay but ir rarely does. If 2/3 teams get endstone down, go for the team without endstone obviously. However if every single team was smart and covered their cake with endstone at the start of the game. I recommend you capture middle or whatever point your at, and go back to your base and get a picaxe and immediately rush. If your playing with friends I always like to have a friend who buys a picaxe at the beginning just in case that happene. If your on your own, just wait for the picaxe and continue on with the game, but yet lots of times when I play Cakewars on my own or in general I get ping ponged a lot. That first game in that video took about 12 minutes which is a long time for me personally. I usually get wins around 4-6 minutes, anything longer then that usually means I was struggling that game.

As for if we can play sometime, like I tell anyone who asks to play with me. It depends on my schedule and when I find it convenient.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 28, 2021
  5. Hola usnic!

I love the video that you made here! From the beginning, the intro was super cool. The purple looks really good with your name, haha. I can definitely tell that you know what you're doing when it comes to making youtube videos because you're really good at keeping the attention of the audience by making it entertaining, both by playing and by talking, which is super impressive. You've also got some major talent in this game, even with the new kb as you mentioned ;). I also wanted to mention the editing skills in this video. The transitions were amazing, I was definitely impressed with that. Overall, great video. I'll definitely be subscribing! Thanks for sharing! <3

PS the skin looks really good, lol

Posted Mar 4, 2021
    usnic likes this.