• 4142 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13632 Players Online
  • 9490 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Valentine's Day: Community Appreciation

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by jxcb, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Hello Mineplexians!

Wait, what?! Velentine's Day already, but didn't Christmas and New Years just happen? Well, Valentine's Day is right around the corner, and for the February edition of the Mineplex Newsletter, @nolawn and I will be writing an article regarding what our amazing community members appreciate about each other. This is the perfect opportunity to appreciate your fellow community members. Anyone and everyone is welcome (and encouraged!) to say something kind about another member. Feel free to respond here directly on this thread or here in order to show your appreciation!

Posted Jan 15, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 15, 2020
  2. I submitted the form but thanked 3 people. Is that allowed? But still I'll be thanking them even if it isn't

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  3. Submitted!
    Can't wait to see how the newsletter looks!

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  4. Submitted, but I did four people…

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  5. Totally fine!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 15, 2020
    Korben (gone) likes this.
  6. We still need a lot more responses in the form, so be sure to share the link with all of your friends! Any responses would be appreciated, so just have fun with it. Good luck and maybe you'll be featured in the next release of the Newsletter!

Posted Jan 16, 2020
    Korben (gone), skarm and wattywatty14 like this.
  7. Submitted! Can't wait to read the news letter!

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  8. I love this addition to next month's Newsletter. Showing appreciation to those that care for you is always important. Remember to thank your loved ones and always check up on them! And never stop trying to be the best part of somebody's day. :)

Posted Jan 16, 2020
    Korben (gone) likes this.