• 2790 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11474 Players Online
  • 8684 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Valentines Update (02/13/20)

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by DeanTM, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Image from iOS.png

Love is in the air!

The season of love is upon us once more which means it's time for a Valentines update! By popular request, and just because we love the game as much as you do we are of course bringing back Rose Rush. Battle 3 other teams to get as many roses to Polly as possible. But watch out for Calvin, he doesn't appreciate people stealing his roses! Winning 10 games will earn you the amazing Martin the Mooshroom Morph. In addition to Rose Rush you will also find some other event related updates like a couple of lovely chat emotes, 2 event related missions and a Valentines Title reward. For more information check out the change-log below!
    Valentines Change-Log:

- Reintroduced Rose Rush
    - Added 2 Event Missions
    - Added Martin the Mooshroom Morph Reward
    - Added Valentines Title Reward
    - Reintroduced Love and Valentines Treasures
    - Added 3 new 'love-ly' chat emotes (heart, kiss & ( ˘ ³˘) )
    - Added Heart Immortal symbol
    - Temporarily add Bomb Lobbers NPC to Hub
    - Fixed issue allowing non-immortal players to use first person spectating
    - Fixed an issue with forum tags

Posted Feb 12, 2020
  2. What a "lovely" thread

Posted Feb 12, 2020
  3. Great update, I've been enjoying playing some Rose Rush, and I'm glad that there a title reward for completing one of the missions! Hope everyone enjoys the update!

Posted Feb 12, 2020
  4. Glad to see MP pumping out updates. Hopefully we'll see a game update soon.

Posted Feb 12, 2020
    XPfirePlayz, Im_Ken, Acerna and 2 others like this.
  5. Than you for the official Valentines update. I hope we gain more players.

Posted Feb 12, 2020
  6. I think it’s super awesome that Mineplex does something special for Valentines Day, even though it’s not a major holiday. Thank you for taking the time to do this, as it’s enjoyable for everyone to see some changes!

Posted Feb 12, 2020
  7. Awesome update!! I've been looking forward to this for quite a few days now and I'm glad it came out- today was my first time in the history of my gaming career (yes i know, i make it sound sooo official) playing Rose Rush, and I enjoyed it a lot. Also really excited to try to complete the missions and maybe open some love treasures as well :D

and yes, I needed that too :P
    my tags were broken just a few minutes ago, only the Bedrock tag showed up xD

hope everyone enjoys the update!!

Posted Feb 12, 2020
  8. I've enjoyed the update! It took me quite a bit to get past the mission win without dying but I finally did it, I got the particles and taunts I wanted from the chest as well! I really love to see seasonal updates like these because it brings more of a seasonal feel to Mineplex!

Posted Feb 12, 2020
    SpyNinja__ and xGetRektedx like this.
  9. Love the update, and it only took me two tries to get the win without dying mission (And it was with the worst team ever...).

Posted Feb 12, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  10. Temporarily? When back to normal will it disappear?

Also nice job on the holiday Sam the Slime rewards :)

Posted Feb 12, 2020
    ScarletBlood37 likes this.
  11. Yes. It will disappear eventually.

Posted Feb 12, 2020
  12. Ahh, this sounds great! Is there anyway we can see something like this on Bedrock?

Posted Feb 12, 2020
  13. Nice update! I'm yet to try out the Rose Rush gamemode, so I'm glad that I've got the opportunity to try in out over the next few days.

Posted Feb 13, 2020
  14. I'm loving the new update already! Definitely feeling the Mineplex love already.

Excited to play Rose Rush and get those quests done!

Glad to see a comeback of the Bomb Lobbers NPC! Hopefully this gets more people playing it!

Posted Feb 13, 2020
    SpyNinja__ likes this.
  15. But I wanted it for all players :(

Posted Feb 13, 2020
    Acerna and SpyNinja__ like this.
  16. I don't see my feedback here as particularly useful (considering the only thing about the game that changed from last year was the name of the cow, lol), but I figure I'll have a go at it anyway.

What is the point of the game being 4v4v4v4? You're only focusing on the team opposite yours; the other two teams are just distractions. A 4v4 game would make more sense imo.

Posted Feb 13, 2020
    BasicT, Acerna, Mitchy and 1 other person like this.
  17. Very nice update, glad to be able to play Rose Rush again. :)

Posted Feb 13, 2020
    SpyNinja__ likes this.
  18. Rose Rush seems like a fun game, I also like the new Immortal symbol. Good work guys!

Posted Feb 13, 2020
  19. This is an excellent update! I really like Rose Rush, and I myself have played it quite a few times. I do like the fact that you can also achieve a reward from it and that there is a challenge that goes along with it. I love when Mineplex does something like this, and the lobby changes are always nice! Great work! :)

Posted Feb 13, 2020
  20. Good update! It was really requested by Community after the Immortal rank update and I'm glad to see that it was finally released! Also, I knew that a lot of people enjoyed Rose Rush game in this last year, so they will be able to play this game this year too and get cool rewards. As for me, I've already completed 2 these new missions in the first day and I see rewards for completing them both as nice enough. Hope people enjoy RR and this update overall so far!

Posted Feb 13, 2020