• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10592 Players Online
  • 7702 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Valley O' Shrooms micro battle map ^.^

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by souper, Jun 24, 2020.

1. hi everyone,

this is a map i made with my friend for micro battle and we wanted to see what everyone thinks U_U

https://imgur.com/a/zDKi6pF
    here's the album with pics

we already submitted so pray for us
    :potato:

Posted Jun 24, 2020
    Zayta, JAKE/// and 0775 like this.
  2. m u s h r o o m

Posted Jun 24, 2020
    souper likes this.
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous. I think this is an incredibly unique idea and I love how it was executed! I never thought of the idea of having a mushroom-themed Micro Battles map, but you really did a nice job with this. I love how the caps of each mushroom represent the color of each team, and the small details you put on each one to make them seem more alive. In addition, the mycelium and the texture pack you used (especially the sky, it's beautiful) make the map have a dark, forest-y vibe, which I'm in love with. You even added small mushroom trees & wood on the edges of the map, which is honestly really cool, and something I would never have thought of! I definitely think this would make an awesome addition to the already implemented Micro Battles map. Amazing job, and I'd love to see more from you in the future someday!

Posted Jun 24, 2020
    souper likes this.
  4. Wow! I have to say I really love the theme of this map. I don't think we have anything like it on the server for Micro Battles so far. It looks amazing, and I really love how the border is high ground so you can sort of get on top of it and you and your teammates can rotate to other sides of the map for a sneak attack! I don't think it'll be a problem since world decay would get this area pretty quickly. Feedback I have is that the middle island looks pretty small in my opinion, perhaps make it a bit bigger? I'm not an expert and I'm not on the Map testing team so I don't know how it would do with gameplay but that's just my first initial impressions and thoughts. Overall amazing looking map though I hope it gets added in game!

Posted Jun 24, 2020
    souper likes this.
  5. I really like the look of this map. Although the texture pack you used contributes to how vibrant the colors are, I think it would work really well without it too. I'm a fan of the maps that incorporate a height difference around the edge as the game tends to run differently than those without one. I'm not sure how the brides into the center would work as that is pretty unique to this map but aside from that, I see this working well in MB.

Posted Jun 27, 2020
    souper likes this.
  6. Hey! I like the look of the map it looks amazing, the terrain and the walls look very good along with the building of the bridges in the middle too. I haven't seen anything like the bridges going ontop of the water in micro battles before which is quite intresting and might bring something different to it. The mushrooms too look cute and wello structured! Goodluck on getting the map approved it looks amazing!

Posted Jul 2, 2020