• 1022 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8881 Players Online
  • 7859 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Vitality Spores

Discussion in 'Champions' started by helicas, Sep 21, 2020.

1. I have an interesting idea for this ability, as it is very underused and unattractive.

It would have a max level of only 1 but requires 2 skill tokens, and change the regeneration 2 to regeneration 3 for 6 seconds.

I feel that this is a good change for this ability. Please provide feedback.

Posted Sep 21, 2020
    Saigul2 likes this.
  2. I do agree that Vitality Spores needs work, but giving it Regeneration 3 would be absolutely broken. Vitality Spores use to have Regeneration 3 but due to it being overpowered it was nerfed to 2 years ago.

Now, I have my own rework for Vitality Spores that I'd like to share with you.

Vitality Spores
    Single-Level

After being out of combat for 8s, you receive 1 hp every 2s for a maximum of 4/5/6 hp gained.

Posted Sep 21, 2020
  3. sounds cool.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 21, 2020
  4. Vitality Spores as of right now is actually pretty decent in my opinion. I think the main issue is that Overcharge is currently too strong and over shadows it completely. Yes, Vital is good but you'd almost never pick it over current Overcharge unless you were forced to. With leagues like DCL (aka CCL) placing a ban on Overcharge (w/ Longshot) and Clans just outright removing it from the game, it's not overly uncommon to see people running Barrage or Vital these days

Vital does take some adjustments to your playstyle if you want to get the most value out of the skill. Once you've mastered it though it's actually quite strong. I've seen some very good rangers even choose it over Overcharge as they're confident enough in their aim to go without the damage boost. Vital lets them invest more of their Item Tokens into arrows (instead of soups) so they can keep supporting their team for longer and use restocks less frequently, again allowing their own team to restock more frequently.

Posted Sep 22, 2020
    Wiz2K and Camull ✩ like this.
  5. Eh. Not too big a fan of making it single level. I know Ranger doesn't have any single-level abilities (from the top of my head,) but I'd rather see that on a new skill than an existing skill.

Posted Sep 23, 2020
  6. I don't get why people aren't attracted to the idea of making it a single-level ability. I am actually quite fond of this implementation. However, I do agree with press when he says that it would be too overpowered if it was regenerate 3. Instead of buffing the level of regeneration, I think Vital needs to begin sooner. As of now, it is activated after 8 seconds of not taking damage. I think it should be buffed to 6 seconds.

Posted Oct 14, 2020
    Starx280 likes this.