• 644 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2728 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Voting Issues

Discussion in 'Help' started by QuakingTremors, Oct 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have been experiencing this for a while now and I'm hopeful there is something that can be done about it, whenever I vote for the server I finish the process, but the rewards never seem to come through, I make sure to check I am putting my username in correctly and I wait a few minutes but nothing ever happens.

Posted Oct 23, 2019
  2. Hey!

So currently there is an issue with voting via Carl the Creeper and our Development team are aware of this. Do not worry as it is not just you experiencing the issue, it’s well known and I assume a fix is being worked on. For now, you may vote but you will not receive any rewards for the time being. I don’t have an estimated time of when this issue will be fixed as our Developers are very busy, but it will be fixed at some stage.

Message me with any further questions!

Posted Oct 23, 2019
    QuakingTremors and Glamourized like this.
  3. No further questions, but thank you so much for the help :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 23, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  4. It's been 3+ months since it's been broken is it ever going to be fixed?

Posted Oct 23, 2019
  5. Nick gave a pretty good answer. The voting system rewards are not a priority, so we don't know when they'll be fixed unfortunately.

I'll lock this as you already said above that nick's answer was good yourself. Message me or another staff with other questions or concerns.

Posted Oct 23, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.