• 293 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 293 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Voting Title bug?

Discussion in 'Super Paintball' started by CTI3D, Oct 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Has anyone noticed why 1918 (I think that's the year) shows up as " " on the voting sheet? Don't get me wrong, I love that map, but it always makes me wonder whats up with the voting sheet. It's always that map, no exceptions. Weird.

Posted Oct 14, 2020
  2. Personally I have never noticed this as I don't play Paintball that often anymore. However, this seems like a bug, and it's best to report it @ mineplex.com/bugs. I highly suggest reading over the Bug Report Guide beforehand to make sure it is as easy for QA to process. Please use those two links for future references when encountering anymore bugs :)

Posted Oct 14, 2020
    Young_Inventor and 510bike like this.
  3. Just a bug since map voting came out. Probably because of the fact it has numbers in its name (or starts with numbers). I know another map with numbers in its name does not show the name either, can't remember which though.

Posted Oct 14, 2020
    Xukuwu and 510bike like this.
  4. Heya.
    As stated above, this is a bug. For future reference, anytime you come across a bug, you can report it @ http://mineplex.com/bugs where a member of our QA team will be happy to address the issue.

Since the OP’s concern has been addressed, I will now lock this thread. Please message me with any additional questions or concerns.

Posted Oct 14, 2020
    Paladise likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.