• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7502 Players Online
  • 4612 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

VPN IP appeals

Discussion in 'Clans' started by FrostyJeremy, Jan 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Reverse Staff Action
    I'm not trying to start a fight or anything i'm just telling you what is wrong with these appeals because something isn't right. When you use a VPN on clans you get blacklisted for "VPN IP(appeal on real ip)". So then you appeal on your real IP and then it should be accepted if your IP is clean. My ip is perfectly clean and I have not broken any rules and my appeal was denied. When I ask for the reason Grandpa just ignores me. They should fix the way this works because this isn't working.

Posted Jan 13, 2020
  1. Please be patient when waiting for a response from Grandpa, he gets many messages daily. However, if you do not receive a reply within 3 days then I suggest messaging him again. He is the only one who manages VPN appeals so messaging anyone else won't be beneficial.

Posted Jan 13, 2020
    Karrrrl124 likes this.
  2. I'd recommend asking Grandpa about this and possibly asking him to freeze clan energy. However this whole VPN IP blacklist has been somewhat of a train wreck. First of all, players were blacklisted before any posting of the rule was made, leading to confusion. Secondly, this system shouldn't even need to exist. Supposedly this system is made to make sure that people using VPN's for legitimate reasons aren't blacklist evading, however, the whole mineplex VPN block is still in effect, meaning some people who would "have valid reason to use a VPN" can't connect at all.Finally I know here that people aren't getting unbanned, so this is my following question. Why is the mineplex VPN system still in place for clans if people are allowed to use a VPN for legit reasons? Why not let everyone use a VPN as long as they first verify there real IP? What exactly is this rule trying to accomplish?

Posted Jan 13, 2020
    FrostyJeremy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.