• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7815 Players Online
  • 4925 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Waiting Around - Photography

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Loofii, May 23, 2020.

Tags:
  1. [​IMG]

This is a piece that I did while taking my dear friend's senior photos last year that I've always been quite proud of. It differs from my usual pieces as it is less reliant on the professional/artsy style and feels a little more candid, reliant less on the setup and more on the "aesthetic" which is an interesting style that I usually do not take. Side Note: Afterwards, we went and pet some cats.​

Posted May 23, 2020
  2. so recently I Applied for trainee and I was wondering when I have op and stuff like that

Posted May 23, 2020
  3. Hello!!!

So I suggest you read this link. It is all about becoming a trainee. If your application gets through the first stage, you will be offered an interview by recruiters. It seems like you are a bedrock player, meaning you won't have to go through observations.

<3

Posted May 23, 2020
  4. Hi!!!

I love this photo! I personally love photography, and I find this piece very creative. It has a very cohesive vibe that makes it come alive. You're really talented!

<3

Posted May 23, 2020
  5. Hi there!

I'm falling in love with your photography! I'm personally not a master photographer but I've seen many masterpieces in my life. Many of my friends follow the same style as you had there, so I was made when I saw your photograph. I like how the darkness and background trees bring a vampiric vibe to your picture. The person in the picture seems confident and has a cool style. Her eyes and the way she looks at the viewer both make the picture eye-catching. Overall, I would be glad to see more content like this from you in the future. Good job! :)

Posted May 23, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  6. Hey Loofii
    I really love this style of photography. It really creates a dramatic sensation that alleviates the dullness a photo might radiate. The colors, saturation, and facial expressions offer a cool, inviting vibe that I definitely would appreciate seeing more of. Keep up the great work!

Posted May 23, 2020
  7. Hey!
    I love love love this picture! Everything about it intrigues me so much and I can't stop looking at all the detailing in it. I literally have no words for this piece, it's so dramatic and seems mysterious which I love! I like how your friend is the center of the picture but you still can see the darkness in the back with the shadows of the trees and the detaling in the grave stone. Really great work, I can't wait to see more of your photography :D

Posted May 24, 2020