• 977 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4812 Players Online
  • 3835 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Warper Kit [Cake Wars]

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by Quixyz, Dec 25, 2019.

?

How Many Gems?

1. 1k-5k

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. 6k-10k

9 vote(s)
    81.8%
  1. [Warper Kit Breakdown]

After some time on Mineplex playing the very competitive Mini Game, Cake Wars. I have come to notice that there are a lot of different kit ideas and strategies to play around with. I see players either breezily bridge and speed bridge either all the way to the middle beacon or the emerald beacons. I thought to myself, why isn’t there a kit to get there faster? So I had the idea of a warper kit. This kit would allow the player to have Ender Pearls in their inventory for every minute of the game as it progresses. This may sound overpowered but it’s where the name gets its origins. The debuff of only getting one ender pearl per minute does sound like a fair trade-off.

Another idea for the ‘Warper Kit’ is to have the player have one Safe Teleport per two minutes per game. While playing the Sugar Rush version of Cake Wars. I have come to realize that the Safe Teleports are very OP and fun to use to trick your opponent from behind or spook them in front of them and battle them again as if you did not fall off into the void.

The times of getting the items can always be changed or improved as this is just an idea :D

Posted Dec 25, 2019
  2. Nah, I don't like this idea at all.

That's why we have Builder Kit, which receives Deploy Platforms and Wool.

That's wayyyyy too strong of a kit perk. You're receiving 7 emeralds' worth of Pearls per minute, which becomes stronger and the game progresses. Plus, at the beginning of the match, you could just pearl to someone's base and eat their cake very easily.

This would also be way too strong. Think of the end of the game, where someone hasn't used their Safe Teleports at all. They could keep falling off and using them until they finally get their way. Safe Teleports are pretty much brainless Pearls, not needing to aim to recover and just a click to use. This would very easily be abused, which is why they don't even exist in Standard and only are in the OP version of CW.

Posted Dec 25, 2019
    Worpp, Quixyz, Zomaholic and 2 others like this.
  3. These are all very fair points. Thank you for the feedback <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 25, 2019
    Jaek likes this.
  4. Hi there!

I don't agree with these ideas, the idea of getting a pearl every minute is crazy and would gain an advantage towards other players especially in the late game. People use the builder kit to get to mid and other places faster and that's perfectly fine as it is theres no need to get ender pearls. I'll be giving these idea a -1 Thanks for hearing me out I'd love to hear more of your creative ideas!

Good luck on the rest of your suggestions!

Posted Dec 25, 2019
    Quixyz likes this.
  5. Thank you very much for the feedback. It’s completely understandable that this idea would receive a lot of -1’s.

OP OP
  6. Hello!
    I’m not sure what version you’re talking about, but I’ll give my opinion anyway. I have to disagree with this idea. I think this kit is way overpowered. I happen to be one of those players who jump bridges across to the middle point, and it’s just fine for me. I feel like people would take advantage of the kit and warp to other teams bases, which would be unfair. There is a way to speed bridge on every device, and I think that’s fine enough. I think the fact that the ender pearls would spawn in your inventory for every minute of the game is way too overpowered. Overall, I don’t think this kit is necessary.

Posted Dec 25, 2019
    Quixyz likes this.
  7. Heyo!
    I have to dissagree with this idea. We already have 4 cake wars kits and I think that’s enough kits and this kit looks too op. Getting 1 e-pearl every minute will make you win the game very fast and if you think about 1 ender pearl is worth 7 gems do technically your getting 7 gems every minute. The safe teleport is for the op version of cake wars and I think the safe teleport should be unique and special to cake wars sugar rush plus if safe teleport was in a kit they’d have to make a regular item to be fair to other players and that would make cake wars would be harder because usually players knock each other into the void but with the safe teleport it would make that harder.
    Also even if this kit was added it should be en achievement kit but we already have froster and we don’t need another achievement kit.
    Overall this kit is too op so I’ll be giving this idea a -1

Have a nice day!

Posted Dec 25, 2019
    Quixyz likes this.
  8. These are two very good points. I'm starting to think this Kit Idea was not the best. All for fun though :D

OP OP
  9. I think it was a creative thought, don’t let this get you down, keep creating! :D

Posted Dec 25, 2019
    Quixyz likes this.
  10. Hello!

I am not really sure how I feel about this kit idea currently. I do see where you are coming from, but there is some things I do not feel should be apart of this idea. So I will let my response tell you how I feel about the idea!

First of all, I do understand why you would want to add this. However, the main problem is that this kit is way too overpowered in my opinion. I feel like this kit would have to be unlocked with certain missions to receive access to this kit. But it would still be considered to overpowered no matter how you could receive the kit. I think that the time that you can get an ender pearl should increase to where it takes longer for you to receive one for the beginning of the game, at least. I think if you start out with one. Then you could easily break someone’s bed right off the bat by teleporting to their base. So, in order to fix this issue the player should not get their first enter pearl until around three to four minuets after the game started. This helps players get ready for what could be ahead of them. Know I am not saying I fully agree with this idea. That is just what I would modify the idea to if this idea was implemented. I honestly think that their are plenty of kits for Cake Wars itself, but this kit could be added. You also suggested that the ender pearls could be safe teleports instead. I also see this as an issue in the beginning just because of how fast you could break someone’s bead in the beginning of the game. So same thing here as the other. This would have to be given three to four minutes after the game has started, in my opinion. However, I think that the two minute mark for the time amount given the item would be fine. As long as you do not receive one right off the bat. I would be fine with the time limit.

Overall, I am not saying I am board on this idea, but I am also not against this idea. I hope my small modifications could help this idea some way shape or form. Anyways, saying all this I will be giving this idea a +0. Thank you for suggesting this idea, and happy holidays!

Posted Dec 25, 2019
    Quixyz and xGetRekted like this.
  11. There could be a challenge to receive this kit. It could be like a secondary achievement kit. Except you will need to unlock more achievements.

OP OP
  12. Heya. I like the idea of a warper kit for cakewars. However this kit would be too overpowered for cakewars. I could easily someone at the start of the game potentially teleporting to another island and eating anothers team cake before anyone is even ready for pvp.

Anyways Take care now!

Posted Dec 27, 2019