• 3174 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12667 Players Online
  • 9493 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Was survival reset?

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Pumpedpixel, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Hey everyone, a few months ago I decided to take a break from mineplex. it was a bit stressful for me to keep my spot on the cw leaderboard as I had a lot of things to do in irl. anyways, im back now and I recently hopped on mineplex went on survival and discovered that my homes and items were reset? did survival get reset or is it a bug. anyways thanks for takeing the time to read this and I hope you have a good day

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  2. Glad to see you've returned to the network!

If you have a question about any content or policies pertinent to Mineplex's Bedrock network, I would encourage you to reach out to a member of the Bedrock networks' staff team; you can find a list of those individuals here.

I'm sorry I can't be of more assistance to you, but I'm confident one of them will be able to answer your questions in detail.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  3. Welcome back! It’s great to see players returning to Mineplex! I’d suggest reviewing the rules, as they may have changed in your absence!
    To answer your question, yes, Survival was reset. This was due to the issue with OP Items. Numerous players had them, and they were becoming very common. They eventually became a large issue, so the entirety of Survival was reset. This resulted in the loss of OP Items, but unfortunately homes and such as well. I’m terribly sorry about this, but keep in mind that it was for the better!

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  4. Welcome nice to see that you are back though I don't know you personally welcome back. I'm still figuring out thing myself pike how to start a thread and such.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  5. Hey!,
    Welcome back to Mineplex and I hope you enjoy your stay here. So Survival Mode was reset due to the numerous amounts of OP enchanted items and most of the land was used up. The new survival Mode is no different from the old one. Feel free to join Survival and I can give you some starter items. Have a great day!!
    ~Degagelemming95

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  6. Heyo!

Welcome back to Mineplex! Be sure to refresh yourself on the rules (http://www.mineplex.com/rules). To answer your question, yes survival has been reset due to all of the OP items and also because most natural land was claimed by players. There have been a few bug fixes but other than that there hasn't been any updates to survival so survival should be the same with the exception of no OP items and most of the abused bugs have been fixed.
    Have a great day!

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  7. So because this thread is about reset, is that true that a reset is about to happen in 5 days ?

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  8. Zee there has been a QA who said there will be no reset. but im so confused.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  9. Survival was reset a few months ago, it was survivals first reset after about a year of being open.
    There is no info out that survival will be getting another reset, there may be one in the future, but that is not known if or when that will happen.
    The new survival is much larger than the previous to help spread builds and players out, and create more open space, the first had a lot of claimed land and spawn points were messed with by players making it difficult.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Degagelemming95 likes this.
  10. This isn't needed in a thread like this. I doubt anyone actually does read the rules before they join the forums.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  11. I do agree it many people do actually read the rules before joining the forums, but some rules have been changed and everyone needs a refresher on the rules once in a while especially if they just took a long break

Posted Apr 6, 2020