• 673 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8124 Players Online
  • 7451 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

waterspout

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by waterspout, Apr 6, 2021.

1. hey best friends,,,,,,
    i am WATERSPOUT. if you do not know who i am, i've been on this server since like early 2014. i bought ultra just for the ultra kits, so i'm kinda swag. on a more serious note, i'm majoring in meteorology in college (((((the weather)))), and i love listening to the same like 7 bands. also i like anime and manga. YOU SHOULD READ CHAINSAW MAN IF YOU HAVENT!!!! on MINEPLEX i am a level 100 and play mixed arcade and nano mostly although i used to play TDM. (i got it recently although i was level 83 in in november 2016 which is a shame). basically i just wanted to say hi, and i'm here to advocate for oitq.

also i like to eat sour patch kids and pizza so if u r a fan of those i love you <3

Posted Apr 6, 2021
  2. hi i saw u from the oitq thread and can we be friends ?!

Posted Apr 6, 2021
    waterspout likes this.
  3. we r already friends chris. Please Reconsider The Events That Have Occurred.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2021
    chrris likes this.
  4. hey I lik to do a DMT (draw my tnig) (dimethyltryptamine) but I also like piza & chiansaw man! :smile: :100: :blush: that is so swag

Posted Apr 6, 2021
    thawazp, scarlet and waterspout like this.
  5. WHAT U R SO SWAG HOW????????????? r u also a Mineplex Level 100?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2021
  6. Yeah! (yea) (yes) wow that is such a great coinciedence do you also are have a Joe day

Posted Apr 6, 2021
  7. actually I approximately have and then the but then when I it seems that but hypothetically speaking if we then this would occur.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2021
  8. Hi waterspount! I’m looking forward to getting to know you and i have a feeling we could become besties!

Posted Apr 6, 2021
    waterspout likes this.
  9. maybe! :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2021
  10. Hey waterspout!!

First off, meteorology sounds like an interesting major! Personally, I'm hoping to study sciences like biology when I'm in University and go to dental school. As for songs, I've been listening to the same playlist for 2 years and barely add new songs.

I started playing on Mineplex in 2017 (with breaks, of course), I remember I bought ultra on sale for like $5 CAD back then. When I first joined Mineplex I mainly played Cake Wars, now I also play Nano Games, and SSM (mainly Nano).

I also like anime and manga, my favourite anime is AOT and I'm all caught up with the manga! I've read a bit of Blue Spring Ride but I forgot what chapter I was on and gave up. I haven't heard of Chainsaw man before, sounds kinda scary though haha. If you really recommend it maybe I'll give it a try.

Also, I like sour patch kids but only the red and blue ones. ^-^

Posted Apr 6, 2021
    Coyly. and waterspout like this.
  11. okay I will be serious for you. Dental school is something I had considered in the past, but I decided it wasn't for me. I really hope you end up really liking it though. I tried to watch AOT but that mom scene gave me so much anxiety. I'll try it again eventually though because I heard so many good things about it. You should DEFINITELY READ CHAINSAW MAN!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2021
  12. Hello Watertap I am Maeve!

OITQ is not my favourite but I love Monster Maze instead! I used to only play Skywars despite being bad at pvp and matters have only gotten worse so I usually play Master Builders, Speed Builders, or NANO/MIN!

I like anime and manga too, Chainsaw Man is on my list! I really love horror/romance/etc anime so some of my favourites include Pumpkin Night (manga), Devilman Crybaby, Hello World (movie) and the odd Kuroko no Basuke (anime) that I love a lot!

I can't lie, I am not that loving of pizza, unless I really want it it makes me feel nauseous. Sour Patch Kids though are cool!

Posted Apr 6, 2021
    waterspout and Coyly. like this.
  13. Hey there waterspout! welcome to the forums, though, I can't really say you're new since i've seen you a couple times on the forums. Also, your major meteorology sounds really fun, I've always been fascinated of weather when I was a kid and even until this day so that sounds really fun and interesting and I hope that it is going well. I played Mineplex back in 2015 I also did play TDM back then when it was around. I usually play champions now which now I only have 600 wins in.

I also play NANO a lot and two of my favorite games in NANO are Color Swap & Quick. As to anime, I can't say i hate anime but I cannot say that I watch anime often since the last time I watched something that was anime was a while ago. Now, as to your final comment about sour patch kids & pizza, I love both, I will literally eat anything in sour patch kids besides orange & purple, I find them gross.

Posted Apr 6, 2021
    waterspout and siee like this.
  14. LOL. Yeah, I've been thinking about dental school for around a year but before that, I wanted to be an architect. After seeing my Minecraft house builds I realized I would be the worst at it and eventually lost interest in it completely (obviously for reasons more than just my terrible building skills). Also, the mom scene freaked me out too (I still haven't seen it without closing my eyes) but after season 1 I got used to all the gross scenes. As for Chainsaw Man, I'll definitely add it to my list! :D

Posted Apr 6, 2021
    waterspout likes this.
  15. Hello waterspout! Very nice seeing anime and manga lovers on forums, and Chainsaw Man definitely looks interesting. Meteorology sounds like a fun major too! I'm personally going to major in Mechanical Engineering, and I'm attending uni in the fall. Pizza and Sour Patch Kids are both good too. If I may so inquire, are you an ambassador for the Post Sour Patch Kids cereal?

-Skit

Posted Apr 6, 2021
    waterspout likes this.
  16. Hey, Waterspout! It is my pleasure to make your acquaintance. I hate meteorology.

Posted Apr 6, 2021
    waterspout likes this.
  17. what's it like studying meteors?

Posted Apr 6, 2021
    waterspout likes this.
  18. Hey Waterspout!

Nice to meet you and I wish you the best of luck with your studies!

Posted Apr 6, 2021
    waterspout likes this.
  19. Hey,

I'm xWand and I joined Mineplex around late 2015 early 2016 (I believe). Your subject sounds really interesting, I've learnt a little about meteorology in Geography and it's really interesting! I also play Mixed Arcade (though my favourite is definitely Skywars or Nano Games).

Hope to see you around :)

Posted Apr 6, 2021
    waterspout likes this.
  20. who r u?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2021