• 1432 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9870 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Wave's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tikal the echidna, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Hello there!

My name is Wave The Swallow. I am a minecraft Veteran from 2010, and a mineplex veteran from 2013! I am a Guitar hero and Rock Band god (I am really good at both Guitar hero and Rock Band) I am also a big sonic nerd and a furry. And finally I am a YouTuber and a technology enthusiast I started playing minecraft in november of 2010 and joined mineplex in early october of 2013. Make sure to follow me on forums and friend me in-game. my IGN is JetTheHawk___

Posted Aug 18, 2019
    FruitVegetables and Yato like this.
  2. Hi!

My name is _Prof_. I have played Minecraft since November 2012 and Mineplex since 2014, took a 2-year-break and then came back on this account. The only game I play other than Minecraft is NHL19. I also play the guitar, auditioning for a solo on the jazz band when the school year starts. I am also a YouTuber but do not upload very often. Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay!

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Aug 18, 2019
  3. Hey Wave!
    My name is TheProTroller but I usually go by 'ThePro' for short. I've been playing Minecraft since July 2013 and Mineplex since around 2016. I hope your YouTube channel goes successfully and hope that you will have a good time on the Mineplex server. Discord and forums! :)
    I hope to see your around.

Posted Aug 18, 2019
    FruitVegetables likes this.
  4. Heyo,

Nice to see you making an introduction! I have seen you on the forums quite a bit so its lovely to see you here. I also quite enjoy technology and coding as it allows me to challenge myself and it gives me the freedom to make whatever I want and make it look awesome! I have never actually played Rock band or Guitar hero, I might try playing it in the future though.

Welcome to the community, have a wonderful day!

Posted Aug 20, 2019
  5. Welcome!

It's really awesome to see you here! I am also like @DiddyYT a technology enthusiast, I love working with computers, so much so that my job is a Web Development / node.js Development company. If you are ever looking for help do not hesitate to drop me a message or any of the moderation staff, they would love to be helpful.

Welcome to the Mineplex Family, Thunderbelly.

Posted Aug 22, 2019
    DiddyYT likes this.
  6. Hey Wave!

My name is Nick or AyyNick. It's great you decided to make an introduction post, I too did this recently even though I have been around on the server for many years like you. That's great that you put lots of effort in to be good at music, I used to play the acoustic guitar occasionally and learned using an app called Yousician, perhaps you've heard of it. Then I got really busy and couldn't pursue learning to play the guitar as I had other priorities. I love YouTube, it's a great sharing platform where communities can come together and share content, and so much more. I think I have seen you around before, your IGN rings a bell. Anyway, I hope you continue to enjoy your time on Mineplex, if you ever want to chat, play a game, or want some help, just send me a message :)
    Hope to see you around buddy!

Posted Aug 23, 2019
  7. Holaaaa!

My name is Jhazu and I wouldn’t call myself a veteran but I have been playing mineplex for a good while now. I’m glad to see your introduction and to be able to get to know more about you. I have seen you around and can’t wait to see you in the community more!

~Jhazu

Posted Aug 23, 2019
  8. Hey there,

I am Andrew and my username is UnlimitedHealth. I have been in the Mineplex community for quite some time now, being here since 2015. I don't currently actively play in the community but I hop on from time to time to play when I feel like it. It has been nice to learn more about you. Feel free to send me a friend request or say hello in-game if you spot me!

Posted Aug 24, 2019