• 776 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7219 Players Online
  • 6443 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

We are not challenged by anthing or anyone

Discussion in 'Survival' started by qxtz, Jan 2, 2021.

?

Do the mobs in survival mode challenge you?

1. Yes, they do!

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  2. No, i can easily beat them!

12 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. Not really, they are just annoying.

26 vote(s)
    61.9%
  1. Hey! I really like survival mode, but the challenge is missing. Theres nothing to fight against, nothing challenges anyone. Players can shoot fire bows but that doesn't do much harm. The mobs aren't much of a challenge too. Thats kinda missing in my opinion.
    What do you guys think?
    Thanks!
    :D

Posted Jan 2, 2021
  2. to an extent that is true, I mean the mobs are just an annoyance at this point rather than a genuine challenge. maybe once the nether and end is added, we could see the nether mobs being buffed a little, without straying too far away from the vanilla version of the game. for now though, I don't think buffing the mobs is a good solution since think about the people without God armour, they would find it increasingly hard to kill the mobs. what do you suggest is a good solution?

Posted Jan 2, 2021
    Kight and qxtz like this.
  3. New content! I think new content is needed to make the game more fun, for example new dimensions or an actual end boss like the wither or the ender dragon. People got tons of god boxes but they are worth nothing without something to use them on. Or maybe just things like being able to give other players permission to build and interact with your property.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 2, 2021
    SwiigyNoodle likes this.
  4. I agree survival needs some update that will make it more interesting. Like people said above mobs don’t do much. I can see the nether getting added in but how the end portal would work would be complicated. People in the past have made like 150 by 150 cubes which are decorated in a way that they look like the nether. I was gonna do that with the end with like 500 by 500 but before it got finished it got griefed. But overall I agree with the main point that survival needs more content.
    Thanks,
    Multi

Posted Jan 2, 2021
  5. Hello there!

I'd like to tell you my thoughts about your post! About the Survival server in the Bedrock server, personally I don't even think that mobs are even challenging at all, even if you use a different weapon, such as a diamond or iron sword, it'll have the same damage, well for me I think it is, overall mobs tends to walk very slow, well not as slow as you think, some of them walks very fast or at a normal pace. Since the Survival server is meant to be a more like of a friendly environment survival server, it's more like of hanging out with friends and meeting new people, and also as for the people who are new to Mineplex, more like new to Minecraft, this kind of difficulty is kind of suited for new players, even if we make the Survival server even more harder for players, what's the meaning when players has their own overpowered items such as enchanted armor and sword that were claimed from overpowered shulker boxes? It's definitely not fair since not all players in the server is not very knowledgeable about it.

I hope this message helps, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me at anytime! <3

Posted Jan 2, 2021
  6. I see your point if we still had 32ks but the things now aren’t really overpowered. Yes, regular mobs don’t stand a chance to the stuff we have now. And as you said mobs walk really slowly, a baby zombie is around the same speed as a regular zombie. Your point about what’s the point in making it harder when not all people are as knowledgeable I don’t understand. Would you make every chest in skywars spawn with full diamond armor to make it easier for the less knowledgeable people? I don’t believe most people would. So I don’t really understand why this could apply to survival. Feel free to explain I just don’t really see the logic.
    Thanks,
    Multi

Posted Jan 2, 2021
    thawazp, JeffTried and qxtz like this.
  7. What I'm saying is what is the point of making it harder when everyone is just going to spawn overpowered items in the game.

Posted Jan 2, 2021
  8. I'm not saying mostly everyone but mainly the players who are knowledgeable about spawning items

Posted Jan 2, 2021
  9. You can’t spawn in 32ks anymore due to it getting patched. Spawning items in got patched when 32ks and many building blocks got removed.
    I would like to think I’m knowledgeable about survival but I have never spawned things in or used a hacked client.

Posted Jan 2, 2021
  10. It's great to hear that it got patched so that players will have to play fairly in order to obtain items, since it got patched I don't really think that hacked clients would ever work anymore since hacked clients are useless and pointless in the survival server. If you have any ideas what kind of improvement you would like to improve the server, feel free to post them here or in Bedrock Ideas since we really want feedback from our Bedrock players on what major improvements we can do in order to make the server better than before.

Posted Jan 2, 2021
  11. So we have to play fairly to obtain op items? Erm im sorry but you cannot even enchant anything since lapis is banned for some reason. It feels like something is missing, survival is not the same anymore.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 2, 2021
    Pumpedpixel likes this.
  12. I believe the lapis being banned is not really a ban but mostly likely it's a bug, some blocks from the Survival server are temporarily removed and we're hoping that the developer could hopefully return it someday since there's a lot of things that we need to fix inside the Bedrock server, it might take a lot of time since we only have one developer who's trying out his best to solve as many problems as possible. There are more things that are coming to the Survival server and just be patient until it arrives, I hope this message helps.

Posted Jan 2, 2021
  13. Survival will get an update SoonTM with lots of new challenges and content.

Posted Jan 2, 2021
  14. how soonTM? like when can we expect the update?

Posted Jan 2, 2021
    Kight likes this.
  15. Probably a few months from now. There are several other updates that will be released first and gyro is the only developer working on game updates so it will take time.

Posted Jan 2, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  16. ah thanks for the quick reply. will be looking forward to the update!

Posted Jan 2, 2021
    Kight likes this.
  17. I hope it gets updated but can you link a thread or something of gyro or a higher up staff saying there gonna update survival?
    @Cheezeburgerfan

Posted Jan 2, 2021,
    Last edited Jan 5, 2021
  18. It’s surviving each other lol...

Posted Jan 7, 2021
  19. It used to be there but mineplex removed most of the game recently and now there’s nothing to do no economy becuase the few rare items left are so incredibly valuable that nothing is a worthwhile trade for them there used to be all the mobs all the items all the blocks potions etc fun and adventure to be had everywhere but 3 year olds kept complaining instead of spending even two seconds to learn how to play with the rest of the community and so mineplex has trashed survival and all of us vets are left with nothing to do and nowhere to have fun the entire community has collapsed to make way for dirt hut simulator new players spamming gbox nonsense in chat so much you can’t even talk to your friends

Posted Jan 9, 2021
  20. Surviving each other what? A player can’t even spawn non destructive withers or wither skeletons or any mobs to fight against anymore there’s literally nothing to oppose the players and other players can do absolutely zero to effect anything agency as a player is a long ago memory that faded more every day

Posted Jan 9, 2021