• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

We have been asking for 3-4 months

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by NothinButNet36, Jan 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NothinButNet36

NothinButNet36

yo the community literally has been asking for 3-4 months now to add /stat or Profile stats. How has this not been added yet. Come on man listen to the community. This is an easy thing that can be added. Literally no one has any problems. Other servers have stats on bedrock. Why is mineplex so late to the party. Let me know your thoughts mineplex community.

Posted Jan 24, 2019
    ohrangee567 and AsianDynasty699 like this.
  2. Wanderer

Wanderer

Uuuh well we have https://www.mineplex.com/players
    In-game (Java) you have the command /stats <user> for players who are in your same game at the time.

I suppose the only thing we're missing going off of your complaint is having the stats displayed on the actual user profile. And you know what, given we have a profile update for the website in the works, that's doable for both Bedrock and Java accounts attached to that profile. Though, I would question the necessity of adding that based on what the website users themselves would prefer in terms of where they can find back their account's stats. You will probably want to get input from other website users on their thoughts on that.

Posted Jan 24, 2019
  3. NothinButNet36

NothinButNet36

I’m talking about bedrock.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 24, 2019
  4. Dutty

Dutty

It's not an entirely easy thing to add since it involves gathering the personal data of every single player on Bedrock. I do agree it should be on Bedrock though, since we do have it on Java. If other servers have it, then it's definitely entirely possible. I'm sure it's something that will more than likely be added.

In fact, you could suggest this on the new feature upvote site, and see how many other people agree with your idea!

https://mineplex.featureupvote.com/

Posted Jan 25, 2019
    FabianTuck and NothinButNet36 like this.
  5. Well I'm almost a month late to the topic and they still haven't added this. What's even stranger is that I swear they used to have a way of checking stats a long time ago when the server first came out, so I don't understand why they would go backwards.

Posted Feb 15, 2019
    el4ctrified and NothinButNet36 like this.
  6. NothinButNet36

NothinButNet36

Mineplex likes to kill their player basenumbers

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 15, 2019
    PenitentPlot863 likes this.
  7. Yeah it's pretty odd. Mineplex seemed pretty good a while ago, the friend system I think was working(I didn't have any friends so I wouldn't know but it seemed to work) and every player was able to check their stats.

Posted Feb 15, 2019
    ohrangee567 and NothinButNet36 like this.
  8. I'm sure they're trying their best, there are A LOT of bugs right now so maybe they're too busy.

Posted Feb 15, 2019
  9. That was way back. If I remember, you had an item in your inven, and it took you to a special room to view your stats. Not sure why it was removed though. At that time they were redoing the lobby.

Posted Mar 12, 2019
    ohrangee567 and NothinButNet36 like this.
  10. GuardianInASuit

GuardianInASuit

Heyo!

So currently as you all know we don't have a way to check the Bedrock Stats. We are working on a way for you to view them and it will be out in a later update. We use to have ways you could check via the stats room we had back in our 2016/2017 Hub. This was removed in our latest update. I think it was just overlooked when making that update. Along with this, we do listen to the community and we do take your feedback into consideration. If you have suggestions for the server check out the ideas forum section and post there. Along with that, you can also post on the feature upvote site (https://mineplex.featureupvote.com/)

~ GuardianInASuit | Your Bedrock Guardian ~​

Posted Mar 13, 2019
    Kollu, Tea and el4ctrified like this.
  11. Lionatthezoo

Lionatthezoo

Hey Everyone!

I can see that many staff members have responded to the thread, many of whom have given the OP some very useful information. It would seem that the idea is being worked on and there is not much to say other than that. Ideas take a while to be developed, tested and added so please be patient.

Given this thread is very old and it has had its original point discussed to the point that there is nothing else to discuss I will be locking the thread, if anyone has any questions please feel free to message me on the forums.

Thread Locked

Posted Mar 13, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.