• 1164 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6214 Players Online
  • 5050 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion We need more skywars and cakewars kits

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Irebuz, Mar 23, 2020.

1. As of writing, there are only 4 kits in skywars. These haven’t been updated in a long time, and we need some more variety. I’m tired of seeing people throw dirt at me and constantly ice bridge around the map and fall off. This could also apply to cake wars, which only has 3. I have all of the kits and it’s kinda bland now. You get it in a lobby, the game starts, you quickly get to an emerald point using the builder kits blocks and rush the neighbour team that has no defense because the match started 15 seconds ago and then purge everyone else. Anyway, hopefully some new kits are added, thanks for reading this thread.

Posted Mar 23, 2020
  2. Imo these games don't need more kits, there were more kits but it was removed, for reasons mineplex has.

Posted Mar 23, 2020
    Strafer303 likes this.
  3. the Kits right now are pretty basic, and I think it’s best to keep it that way. Perhaps for cakewars, they should add the frosting kit, like they did for java, and make it an achievement kit. For skywars, it’s kind of hard to think of any new possibilities you could add because, the 4 kits in skywars pretty much cover all the different aspects of the game.

Posted Mar 23, 2020
    Korben, Jaborrie, Steven190 and 2 others like this.
  4. Personally, I don’t see a need to add to the kits in either of these games. They’re already pretty straightforward and balanced, and I don’t think additions are necessary. For both games, perhaps an Achievement Kit would be nice, although I don’t see it as necessary. I don’t think there will be any new kits added to either game any time soon, anyway. If they added more kits to either one, the game could become slightly messier, and I don’t think new additions would be any balanced. For Sky Wars, the kits are pretty much made for the game, and there aren’t any others that I could think of adding, however an Achievement kit would be nice. As for Cake Wars, the kits have stayed the same for a while, and I like them the way they are. If new kits were added, there may be some controversy over it. I think the kits should stay the way the are, but I wouldn’t mind an Achievement kit in either one. The kits are perfect right now, and they are well balanced, so adding new ones may throw off that balance. It may cause a bit of uproar as well, as if the community suggested the kits, people may get angry if their kit was not selected. Overall, I’m not overly fond of adding new kits, and I think the kits should stay the way they are.

Posted Mar 23, 2020
    ScarletBlood37, xGetRekted and Korben like this.
  5. I dont think frosting should be added to bedrock since it would be that much more OP, just imagine a mobile player thats already at a disadvantaged get combed literally every time with basically no escape, and if they try to run they get knocked off the edge. It just seems like it would be to hard for mobile/console players to go against.

Posted Mar 23, 2020
    Strafer303 and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  6. NEVER add the frosting kit. It will take away the only chance Mobile players have at winning. Also why do you want more kits in SkyWars? I find it weird that the best kit is the one that's free.

Posted Mar 23, 2020
    Tamman (Alt) and Korben like this.
  7. Yes, this is true tamman2oo5. Since the server makes up more PE players than any other console, the frost kit would be kind of a letdown for the PE players who play Cakewars a lot.

I think that adding kits to either game would be unnecessary. Skywars has the kits that follow: Ice bridge, Air Kit, Fire Burst, and Throwable Dirt. One can literally save you an infinite amount of times, with a cooldown of 30 seconds. One can save you from falling in the void once. One sets a player on fire, and one knocks people off the map. All kits in Skywars are of 30 seconds cooldown, and the ones in Cakewars are permanent. All kits beside the default cost a few thousand gems, which can be obtained from playing games. Cakewars used to have 'kits' where you could start out with gear that you could buy , including swords, which made rushing extremely easy for the people with more gear. This was eventually removed back in 2018 though. The 4 kits in Skywars and 3 kits in cakewars are enough in my opinion. This goes for what people said above as well, adding more kits would be useless, unless more maps were to be created. An example of a lot of kits goes to Hyqixel, with 28 or more kits, and more maps in the making currently. Kits are also made if a youtuber wants to use them to somehow get content for their channel.

Posted Mar 23, 2020
    tamman likes this.
  8. Hello.

Honestly, I really do not see a need to add more kits. In SkyWars, almost everyone uses Ice Bridge, and no one uses any of the other kits. I feel like a lot of people haven't really had a chance to explore the current kits. Yes, it would be cool to add a variety in kits, but personally, I really don't see a need to add more kits at this moment.

Posted Mar 23, 2020
    Korben likes this.