• 368 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6128 Players Online
  • 5760 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

We should add a new game called prop hunt where hiders can turn into anything and seekers

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by N0Bullets, Jun 17, 2021.

Tags:
?

Should we add a game called prop hunt

This poll will close on Sep 15, 2021 at 3:34 AM.
  1. Yes

26.7%
  2. No

73.3%
  1. I

Posted Jun 17, 2021
  2. Could you elaborate a little more on the gameplay that this gamemode would have and the kits that would be available?
    Are you suggesting a version of Block Hunt in which hiders can become literally any block on the map (dirt, stone, sand included)?

Posted Jun 17, 2021
  3. Like the hiders can turn into anything and they have like a wooden sword a taunt tool and a fast run in the first 30 sevens to hide and the seekers have a tracking device that only work for 5 seconds and it’s cool down is 20 seconds and they would have a iron sword and leather armor and a mall map where they can hide and you can buy more taunts with points you earn each round each round you earn 5 points

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 17, 2021
  4. Hi there @N0Bullets! First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to make this thread and suggest this idea! I’m going to go ahead move your thread to the Bedrock Ideas Sub-Forum, since this idea is being made for the Bedrock Platform. I unfortunately disagree with your idea for a new game mode. The new game concept that you’ve brought to the table sounds too identical to the already existing game, Block Hunt. I personally think making a whole new game would be unnecessary, since both games seem to be very similar. I appreciate this idea suggestion, but at this time I disagree with this idea suggestion. I’m interested in what others may have to say though!

Posted Jun 17, 2021
    MARKTHENUB™ and siee like this.
  5. I agree with Amg when it comes to the fact that this game would be very similar to Block Hunt, I do not think that having the same game with a couple different aspects is worth coding, developing and spending time on.
    I think that what Mineplex needs are creative, original new gamemodes that would attract new players, and perhaps this idea would be better suited as a suggestion to rework the way that Block Hunt currently works.
    However, I commend you for taking the time to create this idea and elaborate on the way that it would work, every bit of effort on the forums is greatly appreciated and contributes to the current healthy constructive discussion. Perhaps other users will disagree with me, however, I simply think that adding this game would not be beneficial for the server due to the reasons stated above.
    Have a great day!

Posted Jun 17, 2021
    Amg and jaoipsfdjuWIEUARH NJKLC like this.
  6. maybe a sub-catehory in 5he block hunt npc, but even with thise ideas it still sounds pretty much exactly the same. Try making some more adjustments

Posted Jun 17, 2021
  7. I'm legit sure this is a troll but whatever lol

Posted Jun 17, 2021
  8. All I will say is I disagree because hypixel has this exact type game.

Posted Jun 18, 2021
  9. Can you add a new map to block hunt

Like a mall

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 19, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jun 21, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.