• 449 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8887 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Official Website Feedback Section

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Wanderer, May 24, 2019.

1. Website Feedback
    Forum Section Updates May 2019

Hey all!

With us now getting past the initial stages of the Website Release, and to allow for a more easy management of the bugs and issues, as well as allow for easier discussion of website-related ideas, Website Feedback will now be becoming a member of the New Posts sidebar, the Ideas Section, and dedicated to Website Suggestions/Ideas. This means Ideas rules apply to this section as they do for any other section under the Ideas section -- you can post on old threads if you want to contribute to the idea!

Hopefully this makes it easier for everybody to contribute their own feedback on Website functionality and Features, and make sure all ideas have their fair shot at being seen by more people who are regular users of the website, without being lost under all the bugs!

Website bugs/issues will be handled through their own form that can be found back at https://www.mineplex.com/bugs
    Your old and new bug threads will now be found back at https://www.mineplex.com/forums/website-bug-report.406/

We will be going over some of the old threads that were previously in the Website Feedback section and not yet marked as a Suggestion, commenting on them and moving them to this section over the next few days. The threads that were already marked as a suggestion before are already in this section for anybody who wants to contribute on those. Since as mentioned above, the Ideas rules apply to this section, necro-posting does not apply to this section if you are contributing something to other players' ideas!

Thank you all for your suggestions (old and any new ones) and your support with the new website so far, and looking forward to seeing more ideas!

Posted May 24, 2019,
    Last edited May 25, 2019
  2. Awesome! Totally look forward to this!

Posted May 24, 2019
    CupAWup and Wanderer like this.
  3. I am so excited to see the new Website Feedback update! I love to hear you guys about the feedback on the new forums, such as suggestions, and improvements. Now, the Website Feedback Section has been moved to the Ideas section; I want to hear your new ideas too.

I am looking forward to seeing the new changes to the Website feedback system!

Posted May 25, 2019
    CupAWup and Wanderer like this.
  4. Ooh, now this is cool, I guess they moved it now!

Posted May 28, 2019
    FruitVegetables likes this.