• 231 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5356 Players Online
  • 5125 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Weekly Giveaway #7 - Clans Stuff

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by avae, May 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Welcome to the seventh Weekly Giveaway I'll be hosting. To celebrate Clans Season 6 (two weeks late) we'll be giving away some Clans goodies. This is the most expensive giveaway to date. Enjoy!

Prizes:
    2 Gilded Supply Drops - 2 people will be chosen to win a Gilded Supply Drop for Java Clans

1 1hr Rune Amp - 1 person will be chosen to receive a 1 hour long Rune Amp for Java Clans

1 2x Iron Wizard Summon Token - 1 person will receive 2 Iron Wizard Summon Tokens for java Clans

HOW TO ENTER: Simply comment the IGN of the account you want to receive the prize below. If you want to enter for a specific prize say so in your comment otherwise you'll be drawn for all prizes. Even if you already own it, you can always enter for a friend or another account so there's still reason to enter! REMEMBER: JAVA ONLY!

Anyways, good luck to everyone who enters. Winners will be drawn next Saturday (May 11, 2019) at 7:00pm EST. Enjoy!

Posted May 4, 2019
    SOULHARDY and xOeuf like this.
  2. ImJustAndrew

Posted May 4, 2019
  3. I won't be entering this week to let some others have a better shot at winning that actually play Clans. Thanks for doing this!

Posted May 4, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  4. IGN: CreamyStar
    Thanks for the giveaway :)

Posted May 4, 2019
  5. IGN: AceSJus

I really appreciate you hosting these giveaways every week; it's very nice of you to do so. Good luck to everyone who enters! :D

Posted May 4, 2019
  6. Since I don't play clans, I'll just enter someone who does.
    IGN: DivinePegasi

Posted May 4, 2019
  7. IGN: uneh

I don't play clans so i''ll enter for my friend :P

Posted May 4, 2019
  8. IGN: CwRw

I'd love you no cap

Posted May 5, 2019
  9. Hello there,

I'd love to enter. Although I don't play clans as much as I would want to, I feel like I should begin my adventure with clans. Hopefully some good will come out of this! Thank you for doing this giveaway and good luck everyone.

IGN - Tours

Posted May 5, 2019
  10. Thanks for hosting this! Because I don't play Clans I'll double the chances for someone else.
    IGN: uneh

Posted May 5, 2019
  11. IGN: joerock777
    I want to enter for all prizes, please...please! I haven’t won a giveaway! I love clans and I need something from there!

Thanks for doing this <3 <3

Posted May 5, 2019
  12. I won’t be entering this one but I would like to thank you for all the giveaways you are hosting! You are truly amazing! <3

Posted May 5, 2019
    avae likes this.
  13. IGN: BlueTheSniper

Thank you for this giveaway and good luck!

Posted May 5, 2019
  14. IGN: xOeuf

Tysm <3 :D

Posted May 5, 2019
  15. I just wanted to say good luck to everyone, and I will not be entering this one because I don’t play clans.
    So good luck everybody!

Posted May 5, 2019
  16. Someone else already entered them if you would like to enter someone else.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 5, 2019
  17. Since I don’t play clans I’ll let someone who does win it. Thanks for doing these giveways I think it brings the community closer which is always a plus!

Posted May 5, 2019
  18. Busjack5!
    Ty again moba!

Posted May 5, 2019
    avae likes this.
  19. Yes, I thought I would double their chances of winning. Am I not allowed to do that?

Posted May 5, 2019
  20. No. One entry per person.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 5, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.