• 393 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5280 Players Online
  • 4887 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Weird Game Lobby Bug

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Naiad, May 19, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've already reported the bug, but I'm just curious as to whether anybody else on Bedrock has experienced this. I'm on Windows 10, so I'm curious if this is a Windows 10 issue, an issue with everyone playing Bedrock, or just a me issue.

content warning: lots of shaking and fast-moving lights/images

Posted May 19, 2022
  2. I've had the same problem too. I believe that after the game starts, you can leave and rejoin and it will be back to normal. However for now we have to wait for this to be fixed, as we currently only have 1 Bedrock Developer. If you find any more bugs, feel free to report them here but make sure to read the Bug Report Guide found here.

Posted May 19, 2022
  3. It's been here for a little while now and everyone experiences it. It's a terrible and annoying bug that I'm sure can even be considered a hazard to people with certain illnesses like epilepsy. I'm surprised it isn't taken more seriously. The shaking on the screen and teleporting back and forth makes me sick to my stomach, so I literally have to avoid looking at the screen

Posted May 19, 2022
    Ocelotguyy and coconut like this.
  4. Well that’s Microsoft’s problem

Posted May 19, 2022
  5. Is it a Microsoft problem? It seems like this bug only happens on Mineplex (that’s the only server I’ve experienced it on.) If it does occur in other places, it seems more like an issue that Mojang needs to solve rather than Microsoft

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 19, 2022
  6. Microsoft owns mojang smh

Posted May 19, 2022
    Naiad likes this.
  7. Yep, but I doubt they have very much of a hand in controlling the bugs and glitches, since they have a million other things to manage. Mojang still holds responsibility for that.

I see how some people may use the two interchangeably though

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 19, 2022
  8. Microsoft isn't responsible for this. If it was Microsoft's problem then every server would have this glitch too. It's a Mineplex problem

Posted May 20, 2022
  9. And who owns minecraft?

Posted May 20, 2022
  10. What's your point? Lmfao. This has nothing to do with it you can't blame one bug on Microsoft when it's not Microsoft's job to develop and code servers. Microsoft moderate the servers, that's all they do. Your point is rubbish, you're technically saying that Microsoft is responsible for all bugs on every server, like where is the logic? Mineplex is responsible for it not Microsoft. Microsoft don't run the server, they're just at the top of the chain for the income.

Posted May 20, 2022
  11. Going to close this thread, as I feel like it's not really about the bug anymore, and I don't really like the direction its going

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 20, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.