• 373 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6688 Players Online
  • 6315 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Weirdest but best Game.

Discussion in 'Bacon Brawl' started by GAM, Aug 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For me this is the weirdest game ever, but also surprisingly enjoyable. I would love to see this game get updates, and see it become popular because I would never say no to queuing into a bacon brawl game and start Cristina people out or getting crit out. Overall this is my favorite meme game. Thanks for reading and let me know if you would like to see Bacon Brawl stuff, and what if not tell me why! Thanks for reading.

Posted Aug 26, 2020
    RainbowUnicornGM and Paladise like this.
  2. Hello!

I also agree that Bacon Brawl is very enjoyable, although that it is weird. I feel as though this is most certainly represented by its unusual name: "bacon brawl", which incorporates basically what you will experience. It is especially fun to knock players off from behind by using the Sheep Kit, which is by far my most favorite kit in the game. I like the way it currently is as it always allows for new experiences and excitement, but I would like to see a new update if the Developers have enough time to create one. While it is disappointing that you normally can't play it by itself within the Mixed Arcade section, I enjoy playing it in MPS's or EVENT servers every once in a while. Hopefully this can change if Bacon Brawl does receive an update!

Posted Aug 26, 2020
    GAM likes this.
  3. You'll be pleased to hear that Game Insights have already finished an update document for Bacon Brawl. You can see the proposed changes here.

Posted Aug 27, 2020
  4. Whats that I hear? CONTENT AND BACON BRAWL, LETSSS GOOOO!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 27, 2020
    Xukuwu likes this.
  5. Wow just read over that document and I’m really excited to see these changes. All of these changes are just bug fixes, and a bit of new content, but overall amazing! This will hopefully help bring new players to bacon brawl because it will be updated and seen in the batch notes. Wow... I’m speechless and so excited to see this when it releases. Mineplex, really do be making those amazing moves lately! Let me know what you all think about that update.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 27, 2020
    Xukuwu likes this.
  6. Helloooo

Yeah, I'm beyond happy that there is going to be even more updates to this game. It's honestly one of my favorite games on the network and gets little recognition because it's a smaller, less played game. Still, I love the idea of it and it's always been a cherished game throughout the community. The PvP aspect as well as the abilities unique to each kit is simply unmatched in the scheme of things and will remain loved on the server. I always use the cloak ability and kit because it's very unique and I love sneaking up behind on players and attacking them. Either way, I completely agree with you that it's one of the best games and I am so glad that it's getting attention! Thanks for sharing!

Posted Aug 29, 2020
    GAM likes this.
    • Necro Posting
    Pigs are probably the best thing to shoot a food

Posted Oct 21, 2020
  7. Heyo!
    I know I'm a bit late to the party, but it's so cool to see other people that are as passionate about this game as I am. Every time I play Mixed Arcade with friends, this is the one minigame that gets everyone excited when it comes up in the rotation. Hearing a group of people all say, "Bacon Brawl!" in unison never gets old. I hope it gets even more updates in the future. Thanks for sharing your love of the game mode! :)

Posted Oct 31, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.