• 741 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12003 Players Online
  • 11262 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Welcome Summer! | 23:00 | US

Discussion in 'Events' started by Bunni, Jun 22, 2021.

Added to Events Calendar for dates: 06/24/21
  1. [​IMG]
    After a bit of a break, the event team is back with the start of our summer season! We're welcoming Summer in this event on Thursday, June 24th at 7 pm ET on /server EVENT-1.
    We'll be hanging out, playing some games, and having a good time - with prizes! Bonus points if you come wearing a summer skin!

Posted Jun 22, 2021
    MayhemMenace, 0775, Escapers and 3 others like this.
  2. Nice

Posted Jun 22, 2021
  3. Sounds like fun!!
    (I better come up with a summer skin) :P

Posted Jun 22, 2021
    Bunni likes this.
  4. why can't there ever be a Bedrock community event =(

Posted Jun 23, 2021
    Bunni likes this.
  5. I look forward to the event, I'll make sure to be there.
    I'm glad that the events are being hosted actively once again, can't wait to see what the plan for this event is.

Posted Jun 24, 2021
    Bunni likes this.
  6. Bedrock events are few since we do not have an event server for bedrock currently, which makes them hard to host. We can use housing and do lobby events but that's just about it. We do host them, about 2 a month, so expect some bedrock events soon as well.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 24, 2021
    Lady_Alyss and CatFan105 like this.
  7. Thank you to everyone that attended the event!

Posted Jun 24, 2021
  8. Would like to thank everyone for coming, we didn't get to do an outro like we normally do so figured I'd post on the thread. There were some network issues / one server crash that we couldn't control, so I'm sorry that those things happened - however, I hope everyone enjoyed it either way. The UHC was kind of random, it was a long game but that's not something we can help too much. Didn't want to change too much since I gave away prizes, it wouldn't be fair.
    Speaking of prizes, the top winners from UHC will be getting prizes:
    kimjongmichael
    wormsinmyliver
    rbmE (props for taking on the 2v1)
    criced (sorry you got kicked :( )
    chainchomp
    mmadelyn
    as well as Escapers for having a cute summer skin, voted partially by players.

See you next time! As always if you have any feedback on today's event feel free to message me or any other ES member.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 24, 2021
    MayhemMenace likes this.
  9. was a fun event I can say!

Posted Jun 24, 2021
    Bunni likes this.