• 948 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9386 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Welcome to Fall! Falling into the new season!| 18:00 | EU

Discussion in 'Events' started by SimplyBrandon, Sep 16, 2019.

Added to Events Calendar for dates: 09/19/19
  1. [​IMG]

We're welcoming the new Autumn event season with this event! Join us to tryhard at some fun games, hang out with friends, or just to have a good time! There's also a US event this week, you should check that out HERE

Join us in /server EVENT-1 on Thursday 19th September at 7 PM BST for fun and games as we welcome the event server back as well as our new season.

Posted Sep 16, 2019
  2. Heyaa! c:

Really excited for this event as it’s a reunion for the EU community! I hope to see you all there.

Posted Sep 16, 2019
    Segwat likes this.
  3. Hey!

I'm super hyped to see the return of EU events. I'll try and come along and meet y'all there :)

Posted Sep 17, 2019
    THELichCA and SimplyBrandon like this.
  4. Hey!

Thanks for posting yet another Event for the community. I won’t be able to attend this Event due to timezones but I am so glad EU players will be able to attend and have a great time. Everyone, if you haven’t been to a Mineplex Event, they are so fun and awesome, so definitely come along and enjoy some time playing games with the community. Hope everyone has fun! :)

Posted Sep 18, 2019
  5. I'm super hyped for this event! Even though where I live it still feels like Summer with the massive heat waves it's starting to get cooler. But I'm super excited to attend the event today and can't wait to talk to a bunch of people!

Posted Sep 19, 2019