• 398 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8243 Players Online
  • 7845 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

well done

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by euhn, Jun 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well done mineplex yet again when you had a opportunity to gain more players while the ddosing happened for most top player server you yet again allow the server to go back to 600 players n do nothing. Not even advertising that there is double xp to gain more attraction, im done posting ways to improve the server its hopeless.

Posted Jun 23, 2021
  2. Hello there, I am sorry to hear your complaints about the server, and I'm sorry to hear that you will no longer be making idea threads; however, if you decide to come back and create some new ideas threads, I am sure the community would appreciate it. Since the DDOS incident is hopefully over, I am sure Mineplex will return to its normal player count in the coming days, so there is nothing to worry about. You mentioned that the Double XP was not advertised, but it was announced on the Mineplex Discord in the announcements channel, and it was also announced in the post "Regarding our current server issues..." by Dean (Our Head of Staff).

Thank you for taking the time to create this post; however, it does not promote discussion, so I will be locking it. Please PM me with any more questions or concerns that you may have :)

Thread Locked | Does not promote discussion

Posted Jun 24, 2021
    WowCaleb likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.