• 1579 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9909 Players Online
  • 8330 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Well guys it’s been real.... (survival)

Discussion in 'Survival' started by thawazp, Sep 8, 2020.

1. I miss the days of pit trapping
    I miss the days of item duping
    I know it might sound a bit confusing,
    But I liked people who were hacking!

Yes, those were awesome times
    And I know that I am bad at making rhymes!
    But that isn't all that I have to say!
    I built a redstone rocket one day!
    Hip hip hooray!
    Even hackers said "good job"
    But now I lost my job!
    As quartz is now illegal !
    Now there is no fun at all!

OOoh, what do I have to sAAAY!?
    Those were beautiful, beautiful days!
    The ruins of houses looked like weird waves!
    So what else do I have to say?

I liked using elytra a lot!
    I felt like being a god!
    I had a cool sky base!
    It was somewhere deep in the space!

I was always ready for battle!
    But now I feel like a Mexican rattle!
    I couldn't get more gapples!
    So I started to lose in easiest battles!
    This is (#$0($ I thought to myself!
    Meanwhile a hacker laughed to himself!

I had so many colourful shulkers!
    Now I have to deal with hucksters!
    I could be a king of survival right now
    But I will have to be a rover for now

OOoh, what do I have to sAAAY!?
    Those were beautiful, beautiful days!
    So may rich folks and so little waifs!
    So what else do I have to say?

Listen to me, Mr.Gyro!
    We had enough of this silly show!
    Why you lads deleted all our favourite games?!
    There are so many cute angry faces!
    Soooo stop adding maaaaaps
    And start feeling our hearts' gaaaaaaps!!

P.S. Yes, this is a very bad song, but listen to me! I was bored ! Is it ok?
    Oh, I forgot to say that my house was griefed despite the fact that it was a fully claimed stone building!

Posted Sep 26, 2020
    thawazp, Toastie, PingGaming and 3 others like this.
  2. I know that survival changes gave us a hard time, but we have to get used to playing as fair as we can, you are not the only one, I also experienced that, and I know that many players went through that, but not everything is bad, when the dimensions are re-enabled, some prohibited blocks will be admitted such as quartz, beacon, among others.

Posted Sep 26, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 26, 2020
  3. I am afraid that it will take a long time for developers to re-enable dimensions.
    1)They have other stuff to do
    2)They might need to spend some time to deactivate bed and crystal explosion feature.

Posted Sep 26, 2020
    Toastie and Diego0160 like this.
  4. And let's not forget the restoration of the life of the Wither and the Ender dragon

Posted Sep 26, 2020
    Toastie likes this.
  5. Wow amazing and rip that your house got griefed hope Mr. Gyro see this

Posted Sep 26, 2020
    Toastie, Spookyceps and xGetSpooked like this.
  6. LOLL

Posted Sep 26, 2020
    Toastie likes this.
  7. Posted Sep 26, 2020
    thawazp, Toastie and Spookyceps like this.
  8. It's not though.

Posted Sep 27, 2020
  9. Well, you still can't obtain it legally, I mean the nether is deactivated. The only way to get quartz is to trade with someone who received it from hackers or duped.
    P.S. What will happen to Ender dragon? Will you make a program shprogram to revive him every 24 hours or so?

Posted Sep 27, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 28, 2020
    Toastie likes this.
  10. Hi there,

Here's my take on the situation. Item spawning has never been allowed, it's always been a severity 2 or severity 3 offense and OP items ruined the game. Thankfully, those have had their OP enchants downgraded. I say this is a good thing for two reasons:

1. Why is it fair that I have to mine for an hour to get iron armour or to get the materials I want to build my house when someone else is spawning in Bedrock and building houses instantly? If that's what you want to do then that's why Creative Housing is for. Survival is meant to add a challenge: flying around and building with Bedrock is practically Creative mode. This brings me onto my second point.

2. Those OP swords were terrible. Someone would have Looting 500 on them, kill a mob and the game would lag like crazy and once again, if you're getting infinite resources then how is survival any different to Creative Housing other than having more land?

I think it's fantastic for Survival that these OP items are gone and now people can play for it's true purpose: to survive. You can't allow hacking on one game and not on any others, that's way too confusing.

Finally, I don't understand what you mean by the economy has been taken away? There are plenty of other things that can be used to trade such as diamonds. Someone having infinite OP items is not a good economy and sends out the message that hackers can just dominate.

-MC Minium

Posted Sep 27, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 27, 2020
    Toastie, PingGaming and Diego0160 like this.
  11. I can tell you more about "the economy has been taken away". So diamonds used to be noobs' currency since you could easily get 32k armor and tool. People used to actually trade! For example: I need some quartz shards for observers and the guy who has those shards wants something rare like golem's spawn egg which is a very rare thing. Some items were so rare that you could use them to buy anything! I used to have to of those items - wither's spawn egg and ender dragon's spawn egg, I spent a lot of time to find each of them and the mods basically said " Nope, you can't do that, you will have to use diamonds and dead bushes from now on and you can't get nether and end related items since their production was annihilated" (well they didn't say this, but this is the result of that update)

Posted Sep 27, 2020
    Toastie, thawazp and SansLazyBones like this.
  12. Btw cardyo people can still make piston raids, flying machines that can push blocks to pick up shulkers, to protect against flying machines I suggest you make double block walls or use obsidian.

Posted Sep 28, 2020
    TheAfAdmin, Toastie and Spookyceps like this.
  13. And gyro people still have blaze rods to make fire charges that can be shot at wood buildings.

Posted Sep 28, 2020
    Toastie and Spookyceps like this.
  14. I never had a chance to test this, but now I know that this is possible.

Posted Sep 28, 2020
    Toastie likes this.
  15. Its not even that hard too

Posted Sep 28, 2020
  16. That's what I'm doing in my huge house, since it happened to me once and I don't want it to happen again.

Posted Oct 1, 2020
    Toastie likes this.
  17. Most efective is obsidian but its still breakable

Posted Oct 1, 2020
    Toastie, thawazp and Diego0160 like this.
  18. Their are still hackers my guy.

Posted Oct 1, 2020
    Diego0160, Toastie and thawazp like this.
  19. I agree with you

Posted Oct 1, 2020
  20. I would like you to tell me, because a hook appears when activating a piston, when a tree sprout grows and other things

Posted Oct 1, 2020