• 423 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6881 Players Online
  • 6458 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Were any Block Hunt maps (accidentally) removed?

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by GrantNerd11, Jan 27, 2019.

?

Have you played on either of the maps I'm referencing?

1. No.

33.3%
  2. Yes, the cavernous Cookie Town.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes, the giant circle.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes, both.

66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm thinking of two specifically:

One was like a cavern version of cookie town, where hunters started on a boat by the beach, but instead of a medieval grassland, there were houses in a big cavern.
    The other was GINORMOUS. Like, huge. The hunters started in the center spire thing, and there were tons of houses with steep roofs. This one was circular in shape.

Anyone know what could've happened to them? They're not in the Recently Removed map list.

EDIT 1: Okay, their names are Treasure Cavern and Confined respectively, according to TheAule. I'm only going off of personal experience here. I played probably 15-20 games tonight, and none ended up being those maps.

Posted Jan 27, 2019
  2. Sounds like you’re thinking of Treasure Cavern and Confined. Both are still possible maps as far as I know Why do you think they were removed?

Posted Jan 27, 2019
    asfhjjsnx782$e and GrantNerd11 like this.
  3. Edited to answer your question!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 27, 2019
  4. I just checked and both of these maps are still live. Thanks for posting your concerns, but they are still around! :)

Posted Jan 27, 2019
    asfhjjsnx782$e likes this.
  5. As mentioned above, those maps are still live on our server and can be played. I, myself, played on Treasure Cavern just earlier today. All map updates, including maps that are removed, are posted in the Update Changelogs section of the forums found here if you would like to keep up-to-date on changes made with maps. Unfortunately, one of the downsides to map voting is that you may not always see certain maps. Some maps are just more popular in the community, so those get voted for and played more. It's likely that the players online at the time just weren't voting for these two maps.

Since your question has been answered, I'm going to be locking this thread. Private message me if you have any further questions and/or concerns.

Thread Locked

Posted Feb 1, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.