• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10704 Players Online
  • 7814 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What’s Keep Mineplex Alive?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by TheAfAdmin, Jul 2, 2020.

Tags:
  1. I always wondered why is this server still alive? Is it the mobile players, or something?

Posted Jul 2, 2020
    Grant138 likes this.
  2. People saying it's dead, that what keeps it alive. Also Bedrock, players who have java will usually play Mineplex on java too.

Posted Jul 2, 2020
    Grant138 likes this.
  3. I mean, I started questioning this when a lot of the staff members left.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 2, 2020
    MarieMemes and Grant138 like this.
  4. Staff members leaving doesn't kill a server, as you can just get new ones to fill the holes in the long run.

Personally, I think Bedrock's giving Mineplex a boost in it's longevity, as well as with the new Immortal rank being released.

Posted Jul 2, 2020
  5. I recognize why some people think the server is in a bad state, and it's valid when in comparison to 100,000+ player-bases. However, on it's own, not playing the comparison game, Mineplex is in quite a fine state as it is. Sure, 3,000 players is no 30,000, but it's still a more-than-serviceable amount. The games, the community, and the server experience as a whole is why Mineplex is continuing to survive. Personally, I wouldn't consider the network "in danger" and the community is amazing and will keep Mineplex at a very good state.

Posted Jul 2, 2020
  6. Yes but you see. Most High Ranks don’t rlly care about this game. Just look at The ones At the very top. They don’t rlly care lol.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 2, 2020
  7. Ok, Hmmm I mean the Owner of the server doesn’t respond to anything. Because he’s not fit to be one. Just because some people made a discord talking about the stuff that’s bad on the server doesn’t mean that they should be IP banned.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 2, 2020
    Grant138 likes this.
  8. I mean in this current state, only Bedrock is keeping Mineplex alive.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 2, 2020
    Grant138 likes this.
  9. I agree.

Even though Mineplex does not have the player count it once had, it's still a very popular server. 3,000 players is a lot of people. This community is an easy place to make new friends or play with old ones. I can say that about Minecraft in general. The friendships players have formed and are continue to forming give this server a unique advantage over a lot of other servers. That is just my opinion.

Posted Jul 2, 2020
    MugiKohai likes this.
  10. Being blunt; you're not someone who can determine whether an owner's worth their place or not. Plus, you know what else they have? Lives. Lives outside of Mineplex.

Posted Jul 2, 2020
  11. True but they can’t just outright ignore it. Like god does with us lol

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 2, 2020
    Grant138 likes this.
  12. Hi,

Let's not drag religion into this conversation. People still play on this server because it's fun, and the recent drama is mainly focused towards bedrock and clans, which doesn't effect the majority of java whatsoever. Over half of the people who play bedrock are probably unaware of the drama regardless.

You can't exactly judge the owner as previously stated because everyone has a personal life and can't always focus on the same thing. I'm of course not sure, but if you are making forum posts on here you might also play on the server? Either way, there's nothing wrong with playing in a server we enjoy.

-Axjy

Posted Jul 3, 2020
    MugiKohai likes this.
  13. There’s always something wrong with the server lol. Theirs always bugs. We try to to Staff and devs and hey ignore us. Oh and their anti- cheat is like so bad. No wonder people left.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 3, 2020
  14. Hi again,

First of all, there are always bugs and glitches on any server. There's no denying it. The reason why Mineplex has so many is because the limited amount of developers, they don't ignore us at all. If they did ignore us, they wouldn't be paid for what they do.

The anticheat is not maintained properly because the developer who was working on it resigned.

It's easier said than done to just "go get more devs".

People left from the lack of updates and new games, and because of the lack of developers resulted in the server to go downhill. However, Mineplex still keeps a good player base and community, sure it's not as many as it used to be, but it doesn't make it dead whatsoever.

-Axjy

Posted Jul 3, 2020
    MugiKohai and UCYT5040 like this.
  15. Honestly, I don't like these posts of hate. The forums are supposed to be positive, but I see a lot of negitave posts like this. The staff team is trying their hardest to make this a good server. There are not many Devs, and the owners don't need to be active, they only work on the business side of the server, paying staff, and more. If you don't like Mineplex, don't complain and just stop playing on the server.

Posted Jul 3, 2020
    Jocoe likes this.
  16. Lol I mean it’s dead my guy, it gets about max 3000 people. I remember when almost everybody played. It was good. It has so much potential. Why do u think Alex and AppleG Left.
    It’s dying. There’s so much staff abuse too lol.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 3, 2020
  17. Not hate it’s Criticism.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 3, 2020
    Grant138 likes this.
  18. I just don’t want it to die.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 3, 2020
    Grant138 likes this.
  19. Well, no offense but you are level 2, meaning you haven't played many games.

Posted Jul 3, 2020
  20. And if you don't want it to die, stop complaining about Mineplex.

P.S. sorry for notif spam with 2 messages

Posted Jul 3, 2020