• 3207 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12405 Players Online
  • 9198 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey What’s the best game.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by robloxlover485, Feb 26, 2020.

1. What’s the Best game out there on mineplex

Posted Feb 26, 2020
  2. Personally I would have to go with Dragon Escape.
    Even though it’s one of the smaller games, and it isn’t as popular as games like cakewars, it’s still really fun. It’s quick, and there’s a lot of strategy involved in it.
    Also, once you get familiar with the maps, they’re pretty fun to try and speedrun. Once you get comfortable with them, it makes it a lot more fun to play.

Posted Feb 26, 2020
    boibary likes this.
  3. Hey!

I'm going to opt for Nano Games. They are an endless cycle of minigames in one server. They are quite popular on the server as of now and I love them myself due to them being fast-paced and enjoyable. If you do not like a certain game, all you have to do is bear with it for a few minutes until another takes its place. Nano Games itself suits all players, as some minigames are based on PvP, Parkour, Building, and much more. You have the opportunity to test out all of your skills as well as learning from others.

Nano Games may be fast-paced yet also highly competitive. It's true that it's nice to play them as a break from others such as The Bridges and Skywars, but do not underestimate the ability you will encounter! At the same time, though, you can pretty much play them any time you want on a casual level. Once you discover the games you excel in, all you need to do is put in that extra bit of effort and you will be rewarded upon hitting the Cash Out Clock. It's a great game to play with friends which is why I highly recommend it.

Hopefully I'll see you around in Nano one of the days. Otherwise, I hope you find where your passion lies!

Posted Feb 26, 2020
  4. While I really like Nano and SSM, I would go with Speed Builders. There are a lot of good players on Speed Builders that you are able to challenge yourself with to improve on your speed and memorization of the build. And it's really fun when playing with 1 or 2 friends.

Posted Feb 26, 2020
  5. 1. SSM 2. DOM 3.OITQ 4. DE

Posted Feb 26, 2020
  6. block hunt
    skywars
    bomb lobbers

Posted Feb 26, 2020
    Mystic 0440 and SpyNinja__ like this.
  7. Ohhhh yeah guyssss
    Let's go play some
    Super
    Smash
    Mobs
    :gwen::sigils_down::sigils::sigils_down::gwen:

Posted Feb 26, 2020
    pinfoil, Mitchy and TheStudentUnion like this.
  8. Personally, I love Death Tag, because it's a chill game.
    Micro Battles/Cake wars are also fun if you play with friends :)

Posted Feb 26, 2020
  9. CW.

Posted Feb 26, 2020
    SpyNinja__ and FluteVegetables like this.
  10. Well that depends, best current active game? Or best game that is MPS only? Does this also include seasonal/removed mini games?

Favourite current available in the lobby (Non MPS)
    Cake wars
    Dragon escape (close second)

Favourite MPS game
    Castle Siege

Favourite Seasonal Game
    Christmas Chaos 2

Posted Feb 26, 2020
  11. Champions takes the top spot for me. I do miss TDM and CTF specifically, but I don't mind DOM too. Champions is definitely my favourite game on the server, and I'd love to see it get some more attention. The community is a pretty cool group, and I think that playing it is totally worth it. I wish that it could get more updates and that the player base would increase, so that more games could be available during AU/EU times.

I used to play SSM a ton back in 2015/16 but kinda stopped. I wish I could get back into it though, as it is still a really fun game, that I'd recommend to anyone.

Posted Feb 26, 2020
  12. My favorite game is either DOM or DMT. DOM usually has a ton of action and keeps me entertained for hours. DMT is also fun because it is casual and can help me calm down on stressful days. As for removed games, I really enjoyed Castle Assault.

Posted Feb 26, 2020
  13. My personal favourite game mode to play is Nano. I can genuinely spend around an hour in the same match and not even notice how much time has passed. I enjoy pretty much all of the games in Nano bar a few so I'm constantly having fun. The achievements offer pretty hefty amounts of XP too, although they can take a while to get. Overall Nano is just an awesome chilled game mode to play.

If we're talking strictly PvP game modes then I'd probably say Skywars is my favourite. Sometimes I'll play a few matches if I'm in the mood for something fast-paced, although Cake Wars with friends is fun too.

Posted Feb 26, 2020
  14. Personally, my favorite game is Champions Domination. Growing up, that was the game that got me into Mineplex, and I've made many relationships because of Champions. I like the team size and the overall objective that you have to do for the game, and you make great teamwork strategies.

I also enjoy playing Cake Wars because the team size is great and I love the performance of Cake Wars. Cake Wars and Champions are my two favorite games that I will continue to play with my friends.

Posted Feb 26, 2020
  15. My favorite game is Death Dag, its quick and fun.
    Hide and Seek is also plenty fun, not for a quick game however.

Posted Feb 26, 2020
  16. hide and seek?

Posted Feb 26, 2020
    Mystic 0440 likes this.
  17. They mean Block Hunt, which I know you're familiar with, you crushing me every time you fight me in it and all xD

You do mean Block Hunt right @EricCukier?

And as for me, I also have to say Block Hunt. It's fun and relaxing and hilarious when you cosplay as a chicken xD

Posted Feb 26, 2020
    xGetRekted and FluteVegetables like this.
  18. Yo!
    I personally enjoy Skywars, Cake Wars, and Nano. My reasoning for liking these games is just due to how simple and fast pace they all are. I tend to enjoy games that can always have a new outcome since it makes you focus on new strategies / it never gets boring even if it's the same gamemode.

Thread Moved > Off-Topic | Survey

Posted Feb 26, 2020
    oCassi and xGetRekted like this.
  19. Before answering, I would like to address that there is a difference between your favourite game and the best. One may prefer Milk the Cow, for instance, over everything else but is that what the most players like the best? No, the best game is the game that gets the most players, not based off of a personal preference.

Either Cake Wars or Mixed Arcade would be the best game on Mineplex because they get the most players. Both game servers get an equal amount of people playing and do not take very long to queue.

Posted Feb 26, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  20. Hi there!

Personally, my favourite game would have to be Super Smash Bros - I definitely think it's the best game due to the endless fun you can have with it. It's super fun to alternate kits, it's almost like you're playing a new game every time you play with a different kit, but it's also great to build up strength with just one kit and try to become really good with that. So, yeah - SSM would have to be my pick.

Posted Feb 26, 2020
    SecondChildhood likes this.