• 2656 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12078 Players Online
  • 9422 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey What’s the best game.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by robloxlover485, Feb 26, 2020.

1. If we're going by Bedrock standards, then Cake Wars is by far my personal favorite. It's a really enjoyable team game and it's definitely fun to play. I've been playing Cake Wars for a long time, and I've even achieved a leaderboard position on it. I'm known to be more of a rushing type and I find it gets me wins easily. I love to play it with my friends, meet new people there, and occasionally even carry some players xD. I'd say I'm fairly good at Cake Wars and I love to play it. I've met so many amazing people there and the game's just great overall. I've become quite the Cake Wars player and I'm up to play it with anyone who wants to.

For Java, Nano Games has become my personal favorite. I love the overall concept of it. I like how it revolves around different Minecraft skills. Such as PvP, Parkour, building, etc. It's really fun to play and I like that you never know what game you're going to get. I love all of the games that are featured in Nano Games and it's just really fun for me to play. I have a ton of favorites when it comes to Nano Games as well. I've also become decent at some of them, and I've even won some!

That concludes my favorite games on both Java and Bedrock. Great thread, it's been fun reading all of the answers, and I can't wait to see more! :)

Posted Feb 26, 2020
    V3riity and xGetRekted like this.
  2. Hey there.

My favorite game on Mineplex is easily MicroBattles. The games are short and sweet, making it super entertaining, and it will keep you hooked. There are a few kits to choose from, and it is the game I find most fun to play.

Posted Feb 26, 2020
    V3riity and xGetRekted like this.
  3. Hey robloxlover!

I would have to say my personal favorite game would be Minestrike. I have played Minestrike for a good 3 years now and it never fails to make me happy or fulfill my boredom :D. My second favorite game would have to be anything in Nano Games or Arcade Games. I just love the fast-paced movement of the games and the uniqueness that comes with them!

Posted Feb 26, 2020
  4. Heyoo!

Well there are many good games on Mineplex theres one that appeals to me the most and is just so much fun to play and also gives a pretty good amount of xp per win. This game is Speed Builders! I love to build and this really improves your memory and makes you learn to build faster as your timed to build a build you've been shown but not only are you being timed, you also have to remember the build from memory too! I would definitely recommend the game to anyone!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Feb 26, 2020
  5. Oddly, I'm the first to say this, @Im_Ken (ahem).

Clans! Clans is my personal favorite game, with aspects of the DOM I fell in love with when I joined the Network. Clans is Factions meets Champions and for me, that's awesome. Playing since (well, I have a terrible time perception) 2016, I've always loved Clans and it's been a home and community for me. I'd recommend it to anyone interested in a PvP oriented team game. Fun fact; Clans is Mineplex's only NON minigame.

Best Regards,
    - Fallen

Posted Feb 26, 2020
  6. TDM was and always will be my favorite game on Mineplex.

Posted Feb 26, 2020
  7. My favorite game is BLD. I love building and seeing other people's creative builds. I just wish Mineplex would update it and fix the bugs because I build more on other servers because of the glitches that BLD has. Either way, BLD is my favorite game on Mineplex (I know it's an unpopular opinion but I love BLD, and DMT)

Posted Feb 26, 2020
    oCassi likes this.
  8. Totally its DOM.

The ability to change certain stats for your kits adds so much more customization. This game also has a strong community even though it usually only has 1-2 rounds going. You don't need to be good at PVP to play, there are tons of abilities that you can use that deal adequate damage, there is also ranger kit if you are into bows, (ranger is my main).

Posted Feb 27, 2020
  9. Hey,

I haven't really played much DOM recently, but I would have to say that it's one of Mineplex's best games. Back in 2015 it was 100% my favourite game, and it really stood out to me as one of Mineplex's most iconic games. Nowadays I'd say my favourite game would be Dragon Escape, just because I prefer a more casual Minecraft gaming experience. It's also nice to be able to zone out and just casually play some games.

Thanks,
    ~ TheGrandmaster

Posted Feb 27, 2020
  10. Ooh, I think turk wars.
    Theres alot of strategy and you need to be really good with a bow. My expertise.
    Otherwise I think maybe speed Builders or skyfall.

Posted Feb 27, 2020
    V3riity likes this.
  11. Subjective for everyone. I like SSM(Unique to Mineplex in my opinion), the competitive community behind it, really like the 4 v 4 style and mobs with abilities. SG is the other contender, just some good old Minecraft hunger games, been watching videos on it as a kid and was hooked ever since.

Posted Feb 27, 2020
  12. The three games that I love to play is Cake Wars, Nano games, and Skywars. These are my top three Mineplex games I play during my free time.

Posted Feb 27, 2020
  13. AHHH IM SORRY

I usually just group all Champions gamemodes, including Clans, under 'Champions' whenever I say it. Clans is a really fun game and y'all should totally try it out too ;)

Posted Feb 27, 2020
    Fallen™ and Hxmza like this.
  14. Literally the same choices that I would pick! I mostly play these three games when I have free time. Cake Wars and Sky Wars are classic games here on the network that everyone has to try. I really enjoy NANO games as it cycles through different types of games, ranging from PVP related to really anything. I play it when I don't feel like solely playing a PVP related game.

Posted Feb 27, 2020
  15. For me, it's definitely SSM.

I've been growing up on SSM during all of these years on the server and I've made so many great memories from it as well. While I never did play any of the original Smash Bros games, I really love the gameplay the game features and the variety of kits it comes with. My most favorite kit would have to be Creeper too. It's a fast and agile kit with powerful abilities like the explosion that launches you pretty far or the sulphur bomb with pretty huge knockback. I used to play with other kits like blaze or wither skeleton in the past, but I just mostly use Creeper nowadays.

I also still enjoy playing games like Cakewars, NANO games and DOM. They're all interesting games and are definitely the most fun when played with friends. Out of them all though, SSM is 100% on the top of the list for me.

Posted Feb 27, 2020

16. I personally would say Bomb Lobbers as the games are generally quick, it doesn't require much skill, and you earn lots of xp, shards & gems​

Posted Feb 27, 2020
  17. Hey! Personally, my favourite games are between NANO & CakeWars simply because they're easy to play. Also, they're good to play with friends when you're bored. But the best games are your personal opinion. It's just really what you enjoy more.

Posted Feb 27, 2020
  18. My favorite game would probably have to be Turf Wars or Cake wars

Posted Feb 27, 2020
    V3riity likes this.
  19. As I've said differently in other threads, my new favorite game is now Micro Battles. Although it isn't a game that I necessarily like to "grind", it's just a fun game to play with friends. A lot of my friends play MB and they're recently gotten me into playing the game more often with them. If I was to say anything besides MB, it would have to be CW Duos. I feel like CW Duos are fun because they are quite relaxing to me and quite easy to grind.

Posted Feb 27, 2020
  20. Dragon Escape, just because you know I love to parkour. And the fast-paced "omg I'm gonna die" moments in the game itself. Very intriguing, and overall fun.

Posted Feb 27, 2020
    V3riity likes this.