• 2099 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10785 Players Online
  • 8686 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey What’s the best game.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by robloxlover485, Feb 26, 2020.

1. My favourite games are cakewars and skywars.
    I like to play a lot of pvp based games. I’ll probably only play like 15-25 games of cakewars when friends are around, and play like 10-15 games of skywars when they aren’t around.

Posted Mar 9, 2020
    Mystic 0440 and boibary like this.
  2. I don’t want to give a cop-out answer, however the “best game” is the one you enjoy the most. Obviously not all games are made equal and some have different advantages over others, however if there’s a game you love, it’s the best game to you. In a server with different styles of games and different things to do, the “best game” is entirely subjective to you.

However since this has basically turned into a chance to say what your favorite / best in your opinion game is I’m going to have to go with SSM. SSM combines both strategy and PvP and despite the fact that it’s in desperate need of an update it’s loads of fun to play and try to get good at. Personally I’ve been working on my golem skills for the past couple of weeks and seeing results in game is rewarding.

Posted Mar 9, 2020
    NinjaMaster895 likes this.
  3. Personally, I really enjoyed Wizards when it was on Mineplex.

Posted Mar 9, 2020
  4. Mine would be Mob Arena, Turf Wars and Bomb Lobbers!

Posted Mar 9, 2020
  5. Hey,
    I can't exactly tell which is the best game since I have 2 favorites. First one is SW, it's a really fun gamemode to play and I used to play it a lot before. I completed all achievements on it cause I really really loved it. For the second one is SG. This mode is extremely amazing I love it very much too. Unfortunately, it hasn't got any new updates since old times, but I still like it. If I were to choose which mode I play, I will go for SG which I like a little more than SW. It's still a hard question.

Posted Mar 9, 2020
  6. Its been removed from the server, but I'm going to say it anyway, Castle Siege.
    Those annoying wolves always ganging up on you when you're a zombie, the feeling when King Sparklez is being attacked, those feelings I cannot match with any other game.

It's been mostly forgotten by the community, but not by me.

Posted Mar 12, 2020
  7. My favorite games would probably be paintball, bomb lobbers, or TDM. I also enjoy playing ssm, sg, bridges, and cw with friends.

Posted Mar 12, 2020