• 314 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6987 Players Online
  • 6673 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What’s the longest game you have played ?

Discussion in 'Speed Builders' started by JustOvi_, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Personally, I think one of my longest game was around round 25 and I’m curious about what other players have haha.

Posted Apr 26, 2020
    Kaiven likes this.
  2. Hey there!

The longest game I ever played happened to be just last night! Myself and a bunch of other players were attempting to beat the record, which is 39 rounds, and we got past round 35 about 15 times in a row! One of those times I was in the final two and I got my new personal best round! I managed to get round 38, one less than the record! I was pretty happy about this because my best was 37 for almost a year now.

Posted Apr 26, 2020
    Ag_, alicy, JustOvi_ and 1 other person like this.
  3. Hey!

Long games don't happen much for me, it just depends on who I'm playing against. I'm not good with speed but I have a good memory so I can still make it pretty far. Anyways, the longest game I ever had was when I reached round 24 or 25. It was a 1v1 and I lost but it was still cool to make it pretty far. But now I don't really get to round 25 unless I'm playing against someone that is good.

Posted Apr 26, 2020
    Brayyyden, Kaiven and JustOvi_ like this.
  4. Hi!

I don't usually get into super long games, most end at round 11 or 12 depending on what type of person I end up getting into a 1v1 with. There was this one game that I remember really well, ended up at round 22 (maybe 21). The final build was Fred the Fox. We were both amazed we made it that far and I found out I beat them by only 1 block. Who knows how long it could've lasted, had he placed the final block for a perfect build.

Posted Apr 26, 2020
    JustOvi_ likes this.
  5. Hey,

Regarding the longest "game" that I have played (you'll see why I put them in "quotation marks"), I would definitely say that this would have to have been when I played 100 nano games in a row (see??). Even though they are technically different "games," playing 100 of them in a row was a serious amount of time dedicated to just one session.

Posted Apr 26, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and JustOvi_ like this.
  6. I saw mostly talking about speedbuilder but wow 100 games in a row is so much for one session xD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 26, 2020
    Danese likes this.
  7. i won 160 games of skyfall in a row a few weeks ago, if u have all day, you can get 100 in some games for java and bedrock but its hard work

Posted Apr 26, 2020
    JustOvi_ likes this.
  8. Oh god hahaahah that's a ton of games

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 26, 2020
  9. The longest round I played was 42 rounds. I got ousted on round 29 but stayed because someone in my party was the winner. My performance was actually excellent, but I still finished 5th. It is not that I bombed, others were just better. 29 rounds would be insane for most Speed Builders to survive.

Report a User | Report a Bug | Rules | My Profile | Applications

Posted Apr 27, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and JustOvi_ like this.
  10. I wish I could say that I've gotten that far. I don't even remember a time when I made it past round 10. Speed Builders isn't the minigame that suits me personally.

Posted Apr 27, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 28, 2020
    JustOvi_ likes this.
  11. Oh, it's alright haha, what minigame are you good at ?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 27, 2020
  12. I prefer Cake Wars or Micro Battles. I am going to start playing Clans.

Posted Apr 27, 2020
    JustOvi_ likes this.
  13. While I'm pretty average at Speed Builders the longest round I've gone was around 30 rounds. I don't remember the player but it was a leaderboarder and to be honest, I knew I was gonna lose haha. I mean they were faster than me and if the build is something I do not know how to rebuild or if it was my first time building that I know I'm screwed. But those types of games can get really competitive and fun!

Posted May 9, 2020
  14. Some of the replies on this thread are crazy. I can't even make it past round 3.

Posted May 9, 2020
    SpyNinja__ and JustOvi_ like this.
  15. mine was like round 24 and it was against some low lvl sweat, haha. I eventually crushed them with a memory-based build.

Posted May 11, 2020