• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey What’s your favorite candy?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ILIKECAKEMAN, Jan 22, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Personally, I love Reese’s peanut butter cups, they’re heavenly uwu. Twix comes in close though, as I absolutely love caramel and chocolate, the combination is amazing. I have to say I also enjoy holiday candies such as peeps and candy corn, as I only get to enjoy them once a year. Interesting opinions on this one, and I can’t wait to see more!

Posted Jan 24, 2020
    ILIKECAKEMAN and Korben like this.
  2. My all-time favorite has to be the Swiss candy Tolerbone. It has unparalleled taste.

Posted Jan 24, 2020
    ILIKECAKEMAN, Korben and xGetRektedx like this.
  3. Hi!

My favorite candy is Hershey milk chocolate bar. When I was little this candy is clearly my favorite because of the taste. It also have a simple texture, and it looks very appealing to me!

Posted Jan 24, 2020
    ILIKECAKEMAN and Korben like this.
  4. butterscotch

Posted Jan 24, 2020
    ILIKECAKEMAN likes this.
  5. My favourite candies are anything with a variety of flavours like ring pops, life savers, gummy bears, etc.

Posted Jan 24, 2020
    ILIKECAKEMAN and 20LeeBrian1 like this.
  6. Yummy!!! I love to eat candies a lot when I was little hehe. I have way too many favorites in my head. My favorite candy will be Skittles, KitKat, M&M, gummy bears, and life savers. Yesterday, I eat Skittles, and I love the taste so much. I hope I can eat KitKat again someday because I haven't eaten them for a while. ^-^

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    ILIKECAKEMAN likes this.
  7. ILIKECAKEMAN is my favorite candy
    Lol jk I would have to say Skittles!

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    ILIKECAKEMAN likes this.
  8. Heyo,

Skittles are by far the best!

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    ILIKECAKEMAN likes this.
  9. My favourite is probably Bounty, it doesn't contain too much chocolate and the coconout flavour is very good imo. Its density is also nearly perfect :)

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    ILIKECAKEMAN likes this.
  10. It kind of depends on what kind of mood i'm in. If i want chocolate then my favorite would be milky ways, For sour, air head extremes, and for fruity either skittles or starbursts.

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    ILIKECAKEMAN likes this.
  11. Heyo!

Personally, I like a lot of milk chocolate bars. Some of my favorites are Hershey’s, Twix, and Snickers! However if we’re not talking about chocolate, I enjoy Swedish Fish, Skittles, and actually a ton more! I pretty much love any candy anyway.

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    ILIKECAKEMAN likes this.
  12. I like Flex Tape and Baby Yoda.

Posted Jan 25, 2020
  13. I also like Twix bars, especially the white chocolate version.

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    ILIKECAKEMAN likes this.
  14. I remember the day when I first saw it on the shelves of a supermarket, it was a new flavor of Twix on that day so everyone wanted to taste it so there was only one left.

Posted Jan 25, 2020
  15. why are people typing essays for answers that require one word lol

i like starbursts

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    ILIKECAKEMAN and _Prof_ like this.
  16. Twix is my all time favorite.

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    ILIKECAKEMAN likes this.
  17. I really enjoy Bueno bars. The filling is definitely the best part and is even better if you leave it in the fridge for a while before eating it.

Also, I'm not sure whether these count as 'candy', since we don't really use that term here in the UK, but I love shortbread biscuits too. I got a huge tin of them for Christmas and got through the whole thing in a few days, lol.

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    ILIKECAKEMAN likes this.