• 264 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2409 Players Online
  • 2145 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey what’s your favorite letter?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by M4RK7000, Dec 30, 2019.

1. mine is h. it’s a meme i have seen over time and i use it frequently at random moments. also if i want to test chat i also use h too. happy new year btw!

Posted Dec 30, 2019
    CZArkolan likes this.
  2. My FAVORITE letter of the Latin alphabet is either "C" or "Z"! I cannot choose between them, because they BOTH make up my NAME! Isn't that COOL?! I think that "C" and "Z" are the PERFECT letters of the Latin alphabet, but the other twenty-four letters of the Latin alphabet are very KIND too! I respect your choice of "H"; it is a very good choice! I think that I am just BIASED because "C" and "Z" create my NAME! Either way, I ENJOY this thread, and I will WATCH it intently!

Posted Dec 30, 2019
    M4RK7000 likes this.
  3. Truthfully speaking I think your favorite letters are CAPITAL ones.

Posted Dec 30, 2019
  4. This statement is very TRUE! I like to highlight my FAVORITE words with capital letters! I think that this is a very USEFUL tactic, as people will READ the capital letters first! So, if I make "KIND" capital, then they will MOST likely read "KIND" first! Your observation is very APPRECIATED, WowCaleb!

Posted Dec 30, 2019
    M4RK7000 and WowCaleb like this.
  5. My favorite letter is B because that’s what my name starts with.

Posted Dec 30, 2019
  6. This is such a random question, but I love it. My favorite letter has gotta be C. Honestly, I'm going to be cliche with this one, and it's because my name starts with a C. Other than C, I have a liking for S and R. I think this is a question that people might act like is weird, but we all know we have a favorite letter or two.

Posted Dec 30, 2019
    M4RK7000 and xGetRekted like this.
  7. N :)

Posted Dec 31, 2019
    M4RK7000 likes this.
  8. A

Posted Dec 31, 2019
    AtlantaTV and M4RK7000 like this.
  9. L because my name starts with L :3.

Posted Dec 31, 2019
  10. W

Posted Dec 31, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  11. Л, because my name starts with Л. ;)

Posted Dec 31, 2019
  12. cool! how is it pronounced and what is its name?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 31, 2019
  13. It's a letter from the Serbian alphabet. It's pronounced like the "L" in "lose", and it's name is also "L".
    It's always pronounced the same, just like the other 29 letters of the Serbian alphabet.

Posted Dec 31, 2019
  14. Hey there!

This is an interesting survey. I'd have to say that personally my favorite letter is "A" because it is the first letter of my name. If I had to pick one it's once that I always feel has a nice ring to it and is very versatile when it comes to forming words.

Posted Dec 31, 2019
    xGetRekted likes this.
  15. I'm going to go with R. It has a nice shape, a nice sound, and you can roll it like in the Spanish word "perro".

Posted Dec 31, 2019
    Im_Ken likes this.
  16. Mine is K. It has the same sound as C and my initials in real life are CK (Calvin Klein, yep, heard it before) so both of my names begin the same when spoken out loud. It is a pretty solid letter and I could choose C, but you can also hit somebody with "K" in text if you really want to annoy them - it is superior in every way.

Posted Dec 31, 2019
  17. My favorite letter would have to be the letter C. You can use it in pretty much any context, Hey do you C that over there. Or do you want to go walk by the C? Fairly silly, but that's my silly reasonings.

Posted Jan 9, 2020
  18. U, because it makes up 50% of my name and 67% of uwu lol (or 100% since it's a double-u :o)

Posted Jan 9, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  19. Hey!

Ever since I watched “V for Vendetta” and head all the alliteration and uses of the letter V, I’d have to say it’s V.

Very Venerable Vagary!
    ~Nick

Posted Jan 9, 2020
  20. Simply S, because I think my name starts with "s" or something. Idk

Posted Jan 9, 2020