• 1986 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4565 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey what’s your favorite letter?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by M4RK7000, Dec 30, 2019.

1. My favorite letter is A because my middle name starts with a and I go by my middle name.

Posted Jan 9, 2020
  2. I'm gonna have to say "C" just because my name start with that :)

Posted Jan 9, 2020
  3. Mine is æ

Posted Jan 9, 2020
  4. The best letter is Z because it’s used so little that it’s Special :)

Posted Jan 9, 2020
    MrZmiley likes this.
  5. j

idk man i just think j is cool

Posted Jan 13, 2020
    ILIKECAKEMAN likes this.
  6. M, for mineplex :)

Posted Jan 13, 2020
    ILIKECAKEMAN likes this.
  7. Hi;

My favorite letter is J. It may be strange, but I find that interesting because when I was studying European languages, especially European names with the letter "J," I find that strange since it pronounced like a "y" sound, like "yet." It may be strange, though! This is why the letter J is interesting.

Posted Jan 13, 2020
  8. my favourite letter is æ because it's two letters in one.

Posted Jan 13, 2020
  9. Heyo!

I see a trend here and people favourite letter is usually the first letter of their name or IGN, and well it's the same for me. My favourite letter is "s" since it's the first letter of my IGN and it's just a super cool letter, very unique shape!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 13, 2020
  10. F bc F is cool and F means a lot

Posted Jan 13, 2020
  11. f is

Posted Jan 13, 2020
  12. H is. It’s so fun to write in cursive! Plus my name is Harry sooooo......

Posted Jan 13, 2020
  13. I love the letter A, mostly because it's the first letter of my name, but it's also a really cool letter apart from that.

Posted Jan 14, 2020
  14. x is my favorite for a few reasons, X is my favorite Roman numeral, X marks the spot for treasure, my favorite anime is Hunter x Hunter xD.

Posted Jan 14, 2020
  15. I like the letter “u” because it’s cute, useful & utterly underrated and reminds me of a lucky horseshoe. There are also so many ways to handwrite it despite it’s simple shape. +emojis! uwu ^u^

Posted Jan 14, 2020
    20LeeBrian1, Im_Ken and Fluuuf like this.
  16. Mine is L. My favourite moderator begins with L shoutout to ezlee6 although he blocked me on Instagram bc I stole his egirl

Posted Feb 5, 2020
  17. Heya

My favourite letter is the letter A. It's because I like names that start with an A and I always have. I just think they're the cutest. Some examples of names that I really like that begin with an A are; Ariana, Avalon, Autumn, Anthony, Actin (my cat's name <3).

My name starts with a J but I hate the letter J so big yay for me

Posted Feb 8, 2020
    Dillionia likes this.
  18. Hey! :sigils_down:

My favorite letter is definitely e. I like it because when it is lowercase it’s just a cooler o. When it’s uppercase it’s just a cooler F, and it’s also the first letter of my name :3
    Thanks for the post!

Posted Feb 8, 2020
    Dillionia likes this.
  19. Hey there.

My favorite letter is probably going to be "A". This letter is in a lot of words, and the first of the alphabet, so who wouldn't love it?

Posted Feb 9, 2020
    Dillionia likes this.
  20. I would have to say E simply because it is the most frequently used letter in the english language.

Posted Feb 9, 2020
    OnceSpoken likes this.