• 606 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8171 Players Online
  • 7565 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What’s your Main Game on Mineplex? Why so?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Kindnessaj, Nov 15, 2021.

1. Mine is 100% block hunt. While I don't enjoy being a hunter that much, being a hider is very enjoyable. I love shooting the hunters with my arrows and then watching as they look around being very confused on where the arrows are coming from

Posted Nov 20, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  2. That’s always funny then they rage quit

Posted Nov 20, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  3. I used to main Skywars when it had more players. Currently, my main game is Nano.

Posted Nov 20, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  4. Complete lie I'm trash at turf idk what youre talking about

But yeah, my main game is Turf Wars, it's been my main since I came to the server in 2015 and I suspect it will be my main until I eventually leave the server.

It will always have a special place in my heart for multiple reasons, one being that it was my first ever server game that I ever played on Minecraft, so its part nostalgic and part the community that I basically helped build around it. Now I've always said and I stick with that Turf is THE most toxic community on the Bedrock server, because it's stayed the same for years and it's the same stuff just with different people, but despite that, it's definitely my favorite game on the network by a long shot. With 10 thousand wins and being third on the leaderboard, I don't really see my main game changing any time soon even though I've put a lot more time and effort into sky wars recently, Turf is definitely still home to me on the network.

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  5. I would say that my main game is Super Smash Mobs. It's actually one of the first games that I played when I first started playing Mineplex years back and to this day is still pretty much at the top of my list whenever I decide to play some games. I really like the different kits available to play with and just find the game very fun to play whether I want to play casually or more competitively.

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    Nepchunex and Kindnessaj like this.
  6. Lmao so true

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  7. It has to be microbattles this was my favorite game I love that game I used to play for hours until my friends quit so I was left by myself but now that I’ve returned I’ve met some EPIC people so yeah microbattles is my favorite.

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  8. Mine would definitely either be Speed Builders or NANO. I used to sweat Speed Builders a little with my friends, but lately, I've been playing NANO. When seasonal games are out, however, such as Halloween Havoc and Christmas Chaos, you'll usually find me playing those rather than what I said earlier. I particularly really like Christmas Chaos! :)

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  9. Well as I don’t really main any games anymore, because of various reasons, I did have some games I used to main.
    1. Champions - Both CTF and DOM was so amazing to play. The outplay potential was so fun and that’s what I liked the most about those games, even when you are bad or good you low-key had a good chance to win (if you played it smart).
    2. I always loved playing seasonal gamemodes such as HH and CC. You can just grind, vibe and have a good time without trying too much :).
    3. Derping in lobby-1 is tha best gamemode you can play ngl, I still do it pretty often.

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  10. I haven't played Mineplex in a little bit and my main games have always sort of moved around. It used to be Dominate for a few years, but when it ended up losing numbers I switched to Skywars. Then Nano was released and that's been my main game ever since. I like how casual it is and how you don't have to dedicate too much time to it, if I want to just get on mineplex for a few minutes I can do that without having to stay in a game for a long time

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  11. hmm when i first came to mineplex java in 2017 i played cake wars non stop (despite how bad i was). it was so fun because i met some really great friends and pro players who’d carry me. at one point we filled the whole map with obsidian i think… all i know is that it was so fun :D
    when i came back to mineplex bedrock in 2020 i was still into cake wars and grinded up to 2k+ wins with my friends.
    now i play cake wars whenever i have the chance to with friends but if i am alone at the moment i love to play skywars or just hang around housing !!

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  12. Same as @ItsMqrk, I really like SSM. I like it because of the fast and intense gameplay and the fact that it requires good mechanics as well as game knowledge, map awareness and game sense. Second would have to be Champions and third CakeWars.

Posted Dec 6, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  13. Well, mine WAS Cake Wars before it became full of people taking zero knockback, and singlehandedly the most toxic players in all of Minecraft!

Posted Dec 24, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  14. I'm so sorry you feel this way, in the future you can gather evidence and report through the website, through following the official Mineplex Discord's #report-players channel, or through the in-game /report system located in java edition.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 24, 2021
  15. Cakewars and skywars because I like PvP

Posted Dec 24, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  16. I'm trash but I rly like CakeWars

Posted Dec 24, 2021
    N0TVexx and Kindnessaj like this.
  17. Hey,

My main game used to be Skywars. I absolutely love the game and I love the PvP aspect. Sadly, the game did have a major decrease in players over the years and games stopped starting up, which made it hard to play the game that I so dearly love.

On the bright side, recently Mineplex has been POPPING OFF and games like Survival Games, Champions, & Skywars have been starting, and I was able to get into my first game in over a year.

Posted Dec 24, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  18. My main game used to be Dominate for a few years, but lately since it's been hard to start games my main game has switched to Nano. It's really fun since I can play it for hours or play it if I'm bored and have to do something sort while I wait for 5 minutes. It can also be both casual and competitive which I like as well.

Posted Dec 25, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  19. Although I’m retired from playing games here on the server, I would say that my new main game is Bomb Lobbers (when I do have time to play.) — My old main game is easily Survival Games. I actively played SG from 2014-2017 pretty much every day, and more recently (2021) heavily got into Bomb Lobbers on Bedrock. Since I don’t play as much anymore, I really enjoy a good old fashioned Bomb Lobbers game once in a while.

Posted Dec 25, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  20. I used to play a ton of SG, MIN, SSM, and Skywars (which ended with v3 coming out), but I'm now a very casual Master Builders and Speed Builders player (mainly BLD). I enjoy them both as I like building, and can unwind during both of them.

I enjoy BLD the most because I have a fun time moderating it when needed as well as looking at everyone's cool builds, using their ideas to improve mine, lol. It also gives me a ton of XP (2k for a 6 min game is very nice) as I can win pretty often nowadays.

Posted Dec 25, 2021
    MØR and Kindnessaj like this.