• 2319 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10757 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What’s your most win game and how many wins do you have on it?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by saltytqco, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Hey!
    What is your top most win game and how many wins do you have on it?

Me - My top most win game is Dragon Escape and I have 114 wins on it!

Posted Jun 19, 2019
  2. Hello,

Most definitely micro battles for me, I must have over 70 wins haha!
    I used to play it a lot however I have been playing cake wars more, recently.

Posted Jun 19, 2019
  3. ATM i'm playing Cake Wars 130 wins in total (1week) im on 9th weekly list and 3th on daily list

Posted Jun 19, 2019
  4. I think mine is Cake Wars and I have like 453 wins. I'm playing a lot of DE now and you'll probably see me on daily leaderboards frequently.

Posted Jun 19, 2019
  5. My game with the most wins is probably block hunt. As of now, I have 1,301 wins!

Posted Jun 19, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  6. Mine is Bomb Lobbers on bedrock, i have over 1.2k, dont have an exact score.

Posted Jun 19, 2019
  7. Definitely Survival Games. I have 157 wins!

Posted Jun 19, 2019
  8. My most played game is Paintball. I have over 2000 wins because I used to play a lot back in the days. It's still nostalgic when I play it again and it's still a lot of fun.

Posted Jun 19, 2019
    Overstuffed likes this.
  9. You can link your account to the website and check other player’s stats, but then there’s Bedrock.

Posted Jun 19, 2019
  10. Micro battles, 2.4k

Posted Jun 19, 2019
  11. The amount of wins someone gets can be greatly affected by if it is a team (sizes matter as well) or solo game. Here are mine for each type:

2 teams: Super Paintball (725)

Solo: Bawk Bawk Battles (137)

4 teams: Micro Battles (294)

Posted Jun 19, 2019
  12. Howdy! The game I have the most wins in is Champions. I have 3,274 wins total. I used to play it a lot back in the day!

Posted Jun 19, 2019
  13. Heyo!
    For both Java and Bedrock I'd say the game I have the most wins in is Skywars. There's just something about the game that I absolutely love! I've been playing it since its release on Java, and it still remains one of my favorite games.

Posted Jun 19, 2019
  14. Hey there!

My current record is for Micro Battles, where I have 245 wins! :)

Posted Jun 19, 2019
  15. Hai,
    My top is SSM with over 2500 wins. In teams I've ~1100.

Posted Jun 19, 2019
  16. I has 3168 wins in cake wars

Posted Jun 19, 2019
    wOeuf // xOeuf likes this.
  17. I have 1.1k wins in Champions, but I've spent the last three years in clans.

Posted Jun 19, 2019
  18. Very interesting thread at that, and it is very cool to see all the different wins that players have, along with all of the different games that players are good at. Like several others on this thread, my most wins are in the popular game, Cake Wars. I used to play Cake Wars competitively, which allowed me to be okay at the game and gain quite a few wins. As of recently, I have 170 wins on Cake Wars compared to 79 losses, which is a fairly good ratio in my opinion for the amount of games I have played total. I stopped playing Mineplex games in general due to all of my work on the staff team, which made it difficult for me to have time on the server to play. I later left competitive Cake Wars, and just play for fun now on my own. I hope to get better at the game over time, as I've lost the ability to speed bridge, pvp well, etc.

Posted Jun 19, 2019
  19. Herro!

I'm not really sure which game I've won the most, so here are the three I can think of off the top of my head:

Champions - 200+
    Minestrike - 150+
    Skywars - 100+

Posted Jun 19, 2019
  20. I am a noob My top win game is Micro Battles. I have 554 wins. I used to love this game so much till the point that too many hackers took it over and everyone left because of that specific reason. Now I am starting to get into Block Hunt and it's been fun.

Posted Jun 20, 2019