• 517 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7585 Players Online
  • 7068 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What’s your thoughts on the née update-?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ReoTheRat, Nov 30, 2021.

Tags:
  1. I- I wish they added frogs :c sAd -they might’ve I still haven’t looked- lol

Posted Nov 30, 2021
  2. New** -lol

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 30, 2021
  3. Didn't seem to have adtuwlly changed anything =[
    Still nothing related to the deep dark
    Still no bundle on Bedrock
    Still no actually singular cave biomes
    Haven't really checked out the mountains yet, didn't see any

Posted Nov 30, 2021
    ReoTheRat likes this.
  4. That’d be really cool imagine frond just jumping around your house

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    ReoTheRat likes this.
  5. Useless answer but Idk I haven't played Minecraft in a while I'm gonna check it out later tho!

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    ReoTheRat likes this.
  6. I REALLY LIKE THE FROGS

No really, they just seem so cute, and oh my goodness, I wanna just hug them and make sure they don't die or get eaten. Just look at them, they have little flat feet and everything! AAAAAAAAAH. That's not even including how the terrain looks now, the generation is beautiful, and though some very strange things happened during snapshots it's incredible. (Though seriously, it was pretty hilarious when one of the snapshots had no bedrock, just the thought of some person playing on it and thinking there's bedrock before falling into the void is hilarious to think of.) Thus it's a really nice update, as always Mojang never ceases to surprise, and though it of course didn't feel like as much it most certainly was imo

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    ReoTheRat and N0TVexx like this.
  7. This one was nothing special, another 1.10-1.12 type update, but next year's gonna be legendary.

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    ReoTheRat likes this.
  8. Wa8t there were frogs?

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    ReoTheRat likes this.